PG delicate sissy time
hii this is what master has me wear around the house when im cleaning like a good sissy boi!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just wanted everyone to know what a frou poofy sissy I am, master has said its time to experience sissy kiss as I am now a 24/7 hypno sissy diaper boi!

http://clips4sale.com/95449 is what master uses to film and humiliate me with I want to make friends with all the sissies!!!
I am a 24/7 diapered sissy maid who is addicted to frillies ruffles lace puffy sleeves princess dresses PETTICOATS mmmmmmmmmmm im a frilly boi!
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Renee_tutu
Very nice outfit.  A proper sissy maid should have a pretty diaper to show off while working.  What does your master have you wear at night?  Where do you sleep?   Crib?  Floor at foot of Master's bed?  Does he allow you to share his bed?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.