A deep need to come out to close friends, is it healthy?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey kids

I have a deep need to come out to my friends about my ABy (and other) desires. Part of me just wants their acceptance of the "whole me", and part of me wants my friends to participate in the play, whether it's full on participation, or just small things (like presents, comments, or even just being able to freely pop a pacifier in my mouth when around them).

Is anyone else in the same boat?
Sissy Becky - My Blog
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissy_prissy
I think you should. I mean, if they don't accept you, then their not your true friends. I guess I shouldn't be talking, as there's only like 1 or 2 friends who know about my ABness. But then again, due to my personality and my bad past.....Not a single person knows the whole entire me....So, all I can do is wish you good luck ^^
Jennifer Funshine
My closest friends (Four) of them know about my AB lifestyle. The best way
I went about this was to sleep over at my friend's place and quickly change
into my diapers and sleeper. I explained I was incontinent and was trying
to make the best of my problem. The first friend I made actually turned out to be a DL
and accepted my being AB rather quickly. Know how I did it?
Walking to school one day I explained that we all wear 'masks' to hide
who we really are, and he got exactly what I meant then I mumbled: "I like diapers"
under my breath and he paused in mid-sentence and laughed at me: "Really?" he said,
and we talked about diapers and everything AB-ish during lunch time.
I really lucked out by trusting my instincts. Some people work best directly, others indirectly :)

kbear
you are lucky funshine bear I have lost most of the friends i had from high school when i told them about it the way i told them ws i let them few this very site
Iris
Hmm...

Number of people who know I'm bisexual = Probably close to 100. I'm not in the closet about that one. o_o

Number of people who know I'm transsexual = Six, not counting everyone on SK. =P

People are a lot more accepting of my sexuality than my sexual identity I've found out. Its easier for someone to wrap their heads around the idea of "Hey this guy just likes other guys and girls, he's a bit of a freak but he doesn't hit on me" than "Hey this guy doesn't want to be a guy at all but wants to get his sex changed and is asking me politely to not beat the fuck out of him. Where'd I leave my bat?"

To be honest, unless I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY trust someone I don't tell them about my plans for a sex change. Most women just assume I'm a pervert who thinks cutting off my dick is a good way to get into a woman's dressing room or a ladies restroom (and do what afterwards pray tell? Beat off with a willie that is no longer there?) and most guys tend to go into instant testosterone rabies and either scream insults at me or beat me within an inch of my life. All my close friends know (all three of them, my girlfriend who's also a MtF, my Mother, and my Shrink) but they're the ones who I know I can count on to keep quiet about it until well after I'm full time (or in my Mom's case, just keep quiet. She's unfortunately still holding out hope that its all just a phase... v_v() Way to put on the maternal guilt Ma).

So yeah, if you trust them and know that they're fairly open minded, go for it. Otherwise... >.> I'd play it safe.

Call me overly paranoid, but after trying to come out to my Dad when I was thirteen (Mind you this was before I even knew what Transsexual meant and thought I was just an overly imaginative drag queen, which is what I told the gorilla-man) and almost getting killed... yeah... >.>()

little_boy_pink
A desire to tell people stems from a desire for acceptance; which is by all means healthy. However acting on such an impulse can have less than healthy consciquences.
One must, in life, comprimise all or nothing.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
tooters
I can kind of relate i've been wanting to tell my best friend about my crossdressing for some time now. It's not of extreme urgency but i think it'd make me feel a bit better about things between us. I've given it some thought and my gf has already told me that i should because he probably won't think much of it, but i guess it's just that first step that i'm nervous about that makes it so difficult
cuddly as a porcupine

lolita_hermione_granger
to have ya close friends know is a scary things. sometimes it pans out and sometimes it backfires. of course for me i believe the best friend is one that accepts ya no matter what . t
sissy heather
I think most people feel a desire to unburden themselves, I feel so much more relaxed when I can be myself and not have to worry about a 'dark secret'. However, we should be careful about who we are open with, because some people just can't accept certain things and I would hate to see anyone get hurt (I'm referring to being emotionally hurt, but there is a slim chance of being physically hurt also)
Just remember we're all here for you at SK

deb_in_training

Hey kids

I have a deep need to come out to my friends about my ABy (and other) desires. Part of me just wants their acceptance of the "whole me", and part of me wants my friends to participate in the play, whether it's full on participation, or just small things (like presents, comments, or even just being able to freely pop a pacifier in my mouth when around them).

Is anyone else in the same boat?  

Yes, I'd like to do all those things. Well ... maybe not the pacifier. I prefer stockings & heels.

But I don't have the courage to trust anyone that much, and I probably never will.

... most guys tend to go into instant testosterone rabies and either scream insults at me or beat me within an inch of my life.

*Giggle*

Yeah -- the guys who are scared they're TG themselves!

What's the old party trick? Look around the room, think of a personality quirk in someone else that you dislike. Something they do that gets you really steamed up.

That's something you do as well -- and you hate yourself for it.
DeuxExLolitaDollie
As the Nike slogan once said, Just Do It. You'll feel a whole lot better and your friends will accept it. Well, if they are your true friends. Trust me, I've done it.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.