PG 13 Deedee at Pride, London 2018
I went with a few friends, the Pride Parade In London, as I have done for the past three years previously. I had a great time although it really was hot this time and we had to leave early.
Posted on
Gallery Images by deedeesissy
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cairo
 DeeDee  you look Brilliant!-in UK parlance  :)

Dear I love the dress.  matter of fact... 

oops!  

&feature=youtu.be
cairo
 matter of fact...coincidentally,  check the dress I posted today:  https://

oopsie!

Pink Balloon
You look wonderful. 
cairo
Deedee  You and I dear, think alike.  Walk with pride.   

deedeesissy
@ cairo
  Thank you, sweetie, I had a great time, although the heat got to me way too soon! I was going to join the march with a friend of mine, who had arranged a pass (nobody gets in the parade without one), but in the end I could not find them in the melee behind the scenes, so I rejoined my friends after waiting about half an hour at a crossing point to get across the road. As I was fairly late to the viewing area I couldn't get near the front so just stood well back most of the time and sheltered from the sun behind my parasol, which blocked out all the UV (I really suffer if I get exposed to too much sun). I think we had all had enough by 4pm so we headed home early, for a well-deserved BBQ. We usually stay a bit later, though don't go to the party in Trafalgar Square. I always have a great time and travelling in my dress on public transport is always a big part of it for me, as is posing for all the requests for pictures from tourists - definitely appeals to my exhibitionistic streak. The requests for pics even started at Victoria station on the way there, this time - but I love the attention, and nobody ever gives me any grief for being a man in a dress - they are always so positive and encouraging, so it is a wonderful day that i always look forward to.

sissybabysamantha2
You look lovely. Hope you had a good time      
deedeesissy
I had a great time, thanks (see reply above for more details) 

Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.