decently prices frilly clothing 0.0
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/default.asp

this place has some relly adorabule and cute clothing just one down fall the sizes I have purchesed two sailer suit outfits from them one in there bigest sizes and it just barly fits mind i have to strech it a bit but while it looks cute it the most uncomfertbule thing cuase its just a little so small in some places.

BUT!!!! if we all email them with the sizes suggestion and enough of us do it they will make larger sizes depending on what we all send so if we all wright them and email with are sizes I'm sure they will add a few bigger sizes that will fit us for futer clothing.

So hear is my call to the sissy comuity if your tired of buying 300$ dresses off ebay or srtuggling to make your own adorbule dresses E- mail them and give them you mesurment for dresses you like and hopefully they will come.

you can find the e-mail address and information on what mesurment they want here
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/qanda.asp
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alexandria
O.o love it and the sizes fit ^^
sissyfox289
Lucky on the shirts hafe of there largest sizes just a cuple mesurments are too small makeing them just not fit  

PantyFace
thank you, I am going to get some new outfits
sissyfox289

thank you, I am going to get some new outfits  

Glad you like though I hope some poeple do email them i can waer any of the clothing cuase my shulder with is to big pluse they make the slaeve hole relly small I have skranny arms and there still tight on me.

remember these are made for weman so the sizieng is diffrent and clothing has no strech the mesurment are egsactly as it says.

Slyer
ty for sharing this :3
Daddy's Girl
Omg, I love bodyline sooo much!

MaidAlexa
Wow, so many nice outfits, I think I may add to my collection, probably a Yukata.
K1tgirl
Wow! what a fantastic site, I will have to spend some quality time checking it out completely.
Big hugs!
Cuddles Karly

Sinead
absolutely gorgeous dresses, will definitely be purchasing

site seems very slow however, very strange
sissyfox289
the site is slow cuase the severs aare all the way in Japan so if your in america it will take a bit for the info to get all the way around the world.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.