David Lean's Great Expectations.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have sent some rather poor quality piccies of the first two scenes of Estella wearing the most wonderful frilly satin sissy dress and long bloomers imaginable. Unfortunately my pc doesn't play the dvd that I have so I had to take pix with my digital camera off the telly. Any sissies out there who might have this film on dvd, and who could post some pix of her thus attired?

Huggies, Sissy JJ. 
~ Items ~

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Yes I can order a CD and get some crystal clear images with my computers DVD drive! They are just around 5 - 8 dollars on ebay.   They like don't have any piccies of her on the internet. Only like a couple, most without seeing her full outfit. So we can have the gallery people go to when they would like to see lovely Estella hehe. She is so pretty in her dress! Heres the piccies that were taken before with the digital camera! They are kinda blurry but you can still see her frilly dress!

sissyjj
Aw thankies, ChristieLuv! I can't wait to see more piccies of her in *that* dress! I remember seeing the film when I was about seven years and at boarding school. I knew from that day forward that I was a sissy, and fantasised about being the boy Pip being dressed in it by Estella and then being given a panky by her on my satin bloomered behinny! 
~ Items ~

sissyjj
Ah yes, and Estella was played by the then seventeen year old stunningly pretty actress Jean Simmons. She plays the character of Estella as such a stuck up, snobby and precocious young thing! She is still alive and living in California!
~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.