PG Me dancing for Daddy
Me dancing for my new Daddy, he loves to see me dance in front of him to Britney Spears and Mariah Carey songs
Posted on
Gallery Images by beccy
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Just a suggestion, and maybe juvenile, but how about, “I’m a little teapot”?   

beccy
@ Baby Puss
  Hi Baby Puss, sorry for the large delay! My favourite song is Mariah Carey singing Fantasy.
Being a little girl nuzzling daddies chest! Im in Heaven with my boyfreind, my lovely boyfreind!
 Sissy beccy

kay3070
Hiya Becky! oh my - don't you look wonderful. I can only think that Daddy will be very happy  with you dressed so sweetly for him when you dance - especially if you show off your frilly sissy satin panties as you twirl to his favourite song.
  Congratulations on meeting your new Daddy honey, I wish you all the very best - enjoy being together sweetie. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

beccy
@ kay3070
  Hi Kay, My Daddy loves me to dress in summer school dresses, he bought me a lovely blue gingham dress and knee socks and pretty patent shoes, Then now its autumn he has got me a white blouse, pleated skirt, 10 denier tights and patent pumps. He took me out in his car last night. He likes to show me off 
 Sissy beccy

sissybabysamantha2
Looks like a lovely dress. I hope you and your Daddy are very happy 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.