Cutting my hair
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
right now i have this long, girly, auburn, curly hair that every girl i know is dying to have. i condition it and everything. i have not cut it in two years and right now it is to the center of my back. this sunday, however, i am cutting it all off down to about three inches. i know, its a travesty, but i'm giving it to locks for love so its not all bad.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh yes locks for love is a good cause! I know it must be sad giving up your long hair though! You can still use wigs or there are lots of girly short hairstyles! Extensions are wonderful too if you get the right kind its like having model hair!

cheerful_pixie
Like the Pixie Style!

jake1201
that pixie thing is pretty much what i was going to go for
Morgan
Jackie  , I think that is wonderful that you are doing that with your hair!! I have plans on doing the same thing with mine when I cut it. My aunt recently died from cancer, and she was extremely embarrassed about having lost her hair, and desperately wanted a wig to feel more womanly.

MommyScarlet
  I think it is a great thing that you are doing. With summer coming up it is a good time to go short.
Julie
the locks for love people do wonderful work many children thank god they are ther iwork in salon and just today we sent about a foot and half to them it really is a good feeling and everybody is happy the child thatgets dignity the person who is losing at least 10 inches and even us stylist it is sometimes heartbreakin to cut long beautiful hair but there are a lot of really cute short styles

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.