A Cute Pink Bow Baby Girl!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Brian was being naughty, always teasing his sister about her incontinence. His mom was getting fed up with it and tried everything to get him to stop. Then she came up with a wonderful plan. Brian came home from his last day of high school, he was excited and from how he bullied some kids from school. Yelling with glee and suddenly to his surprise he saw his whole room was completely redecorated with dollies little kitten wallpaper a pretty vanity, it had turned completely girly! His mom said youve been so mean and obnoxious to your sister we are going to give you a behaviour change dear. Its probably what you needed from the beginning. I've made a lovely bath for you so you can change into the outfits you'll be wearing from now on." He noticed the bath had scented pink water in it that smelled like strawberries. As came out of it he saw all his body hair was removed. His Mommy said "Now your skin is as smooth and sweet as can be." She laid his clothes out on the bed and they were the most frilly white floral blouse, like they they were made for a little girl and tight pink girls pants. Slipping them on made him feel like such a sissy. She said "I think you've been hanging out with the wrong friends but now you can play with all your sisters friends and play girls games with them. His Mommy noticing him making a pouty face and she said "Oh I know you will eventually love it sweety!" She motioned him, patting his perfumed botton to sit on the vanity so she can show him how to put on make up. His sister was down stairs giggling with her friends in delight because she let all her friends in on it. They knew how mean he was to her. They all wanted to see her new sister and sissify him at every chance they get. As he came down the stairs in his new oufit, make up, wig and corset. They all gasped at how much he looked like a doll! His mom gave her sister and her frinds money to take him to the mall and go shopping for his complete new wardrobe! They took him on the trip of his life as was rushed to the mall in his new outfit. He felt all these new feelings as the sales people treated him like a lady and making him try on all sorts of outfits! He found himself opening himself up to loving some dresses they were putting on him and giggling with the girls as they getting manicures! He gasped in surprise when he realize what he was doing, then started to cry "I'm a sissy!" The girls hugged and comforted him. They said, its okay to love being girly! Its such a wonderful sweet and darling feeling." His Mommy made him only play with his sisters friends and he got more and more girly traits from them. They always treated him like a little baby sister. His Mother even started give him special vitamins he was to take every day that were actually estrogen hormones and breast enhancers. The day came to go to his graduation. Everyone wondered who is the beautiful new girl. He tried to talk to his old friends but they kept hitting on him. Now she likes to go by Betina. Her Mommy and sissy have been treating her like a babygirl so much its making her act like one. She loves playing with her dollies and toys. She sucks her thumb alot now and even has had wettsies in her panties lately by accident!
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

clarisselovelace
Your teenage, girly babysitter has completely dominated and feminized you. You accidentally made a creamy spurt in your panties and she smiles widely with excitement.

"Did my little sweetie just go creamie in her panties? Awww that's sweet sissy. Did you do that just for me? Good girl."
keely
now that ic made you into a cute little sissy, i think we cna start enetering you in all of those beauty pagents you always made fun of your sister for beeing in
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

jessybaby
poorbetina she will need a changing soon 
a new me teehee
sissy sabrina
aren't i the pwetty one. 

cdbaby
"daddy your bow is so pretty and i just love your hair, i wish mommy would let me wear grown up clothes like you do but she says 19 year old boys who still wet the bed dont get to wear grown up or boy clothes"
LittlePrincess
oh i love that pic i have a pink bow just like that hehehehe wish you could see her diapy though

diaperedsassy23
This is what babysitter can do to out of control boys.
ky_girlieboy

Kevin smiled for his sister as she snapped the picture...... he then thanked her for the
new pink bow she put in his hair

DiaperedEmoBoi
How adorable...I have a bow like that too
kellymelissa30
She looks so cute...i want a bow like that...waaaah~  

honeycnt

She looks so cute...i want a bow like that...waaaah~    

I wish I could be like Brian mmm
honeycnt
I Wish I Could Be Like Brian

littlemissalexis
Mommy: What are you doing Tina?
Tony/Tina: Oh nothing Mommy
Mommy: Are you hiding something?
Tony/Tina: No, mommy
Mommy: Then why is Mr. Dog in front of you? Did you wet yourself again?
Tony/Tina: *giggles* Yes mommy, but I didn't mean too.

babie

Kevin smiled for his sister as she snapped the picture...... he then thanked her for the
new pink bow she put in his hair  

i think he wanted to be like that
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

daddydom
i have this fantasy of making my sub lil girl straddling a large stuffed animal in a short skirt and panties
BarbiZ

i have this fantasy of making my sub lil girl straddling a large stuffed animal in a short skirt and panties  

You should adopt me!

XOX Barbi

BabyJackie
Love the story and pic
Sissy Baby Wendy

As Sarah took pictures of her darling little girl it was hard to belive that he was once her wayward son. What a difference a good dose of baby discipline had made. Of course she had to deal with the wet and messy nappies and the sniggers of strangers, but wasd a small price to pay.

sissybabyjames
cute oufit
sissylicious
After being transformed into a baby girl by his girlfriend, John really started to like it. He had never thought the feel of diapers would be so comforting.

after a year of being married to the mob bosses gay son, michael finally accepted his new role as wife, and even though we was only 90% female, he flushed michael out of his head forever. Now as michelle, he has no remnants of that past life whatsoever.
BobOnFire
doggie smell a dirty diaper

ty666
Aww hows my wittle Tiffany does she love her puppy and you look so precious in my clothes.
Ty666

DanniLace
Wow,
I really hope she is well protected sitting on that little puppy like that. Sometimes it just makes you want to be a puppy.

nekoboyorgirl
jessica was jacks classmate and babysitter
*hey i know you stare at my bobs in class*
*so what im a guy*
*well you also wet yourself during the night*
*hey thats private*
*dont worry ill keep secrets besides youll be wearing one of these **pulls out diaper*
*im not a baby*
*you are just for tonight*
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.