Cute Japanese AB site
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
In the process of trawling the web I have come accross this little gem...
http://www.sanwapub.jp/omorashi/sample/junjosample.html
There's a link to the top and bottom of the page, takes you into the shop( ご購入はこちら ), stick to page two (the default) for more of the same. I linked up this page because it's my favorite.
The video links are well worth watching too.

On other DVD pages if you click サンプル動画 you'll get a page like the one I've linked up here.
Some of the links get pretty blue but that's always the risk... stick to page two if you don't want to see things a little girl shouldn't see.

Enjoy all!

If anything I've said makes no sense to you then I'll do what I can to make things clearer for you.

To go straight to the shop front click here http://www.sanwapub.com/shop/VD06.html
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

gwenny
Thanks Lil Boy Pink. What a great link. Isn't it fun to surf sights in other languages! I found some really nice video samples following your link! Gwenny
~*Christie Luv*~
Yay Thanks for the fabulous linky! So many cute AB girls! Check out the AB video they let you download too! Its soooo very cute!

little_boy_pink
You're both very welcome. I'm glad you like it! If I find anything new and exciting I'll be sure to share!
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Jennifer Funshine
Wow Pink, I'm most impressed, a rare find that's for sure.
Keep up the great work!

*I wasn't able to find that downloadable movie christie mentioned :(

sissyinplastic
Is it just me or do the japenesse people know how to get little cute clothes and make it ok in their society to wear them.....I love the movies where they show japan, tons of girls wearing diapers, frilly exposed panties and basically costumes....
BabyJyf
Japanese diapers are soooooooooooo cute! I want some.

TiffanyTommy
A little confusing but i got there in the end. nice one 
Baby-Renee
I remember seeing this from fox tales times,
It made me wish I was them,
Then I was sad :(

tws
SamiamBaby
I seen that site around before I was a little worried to link to it but now I'm glad I did thank ever so much.

babie
now if it was easy when it came to ordering
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
steffpink
love Japanese Abs, thank you!! :)
I can't read japanese, but know a bit about japanese culture. for the ones intrested japanese diaper girls are called "Omutsu girls" (Omutsu= japanese word for "Diaper") Other variation is Omorashi (Full bladder sex, until someone loses bladder control, more of a fetish than a diaper thing) and my favourite Omutsu Omorashi which is a bit of both and can be either a sexual or non-sexual (non on my case) act of wearing and peeing a diaper. Also love "Yagai" (public urination). Great galleries of all this categories on Abkingdom :P
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

baby a.j.
Wahhh !!! i Can't fint the pics i want from that Japanese Baby site posted above, and I had some nice pics picked out too, :'(
babybrittney12

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.