Cute Hair Styles .. ?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Tehe does anyone have any cute hair styles to share?
Pictures would be awesome  

I`ll post some pictures when I have time!

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PinkPlasticPanties
LOL I have a Shirley Temple style wig, but my hair is shaved.
~*Christie Luv*~
Aww Shirley Temples hair is so pretty! Classic adorableness!

If any of you sweeties are looking for a piccy to show your hair stylist the way you want your hair looky here:

*Cute Celeb Hairstyles*

If we have any sissies that are growing their hair out but would like a pretty way to style it now to show everyone how much of a sissy you are this is perfect!

I thought this one would look so adorable on a sissy baby girl!

PinkPlasticPanties
I wish I could! *sigh* That would be the most wonderfullest thing in the world, but males in my family seem to start getting bald about 25. Even sissybaby ones like me.
~*Christie Luv*~
Me too! It's in my genes but so far estrogen has stopped any thinning and it is all up there. When I go to google.com and type in "hair loss" and "hair regrowth" there are lots things out that can regrow your hair anywhere and stop balding completley, even if it is in the genes. If my estrogen for some reason stops working I think I will try http://myevanesce.com

I still like wigs though even people that are not bald would love them because you can switch all sorts of different pretty hairstyles to the next *giggle* If your burnette you can see what it is like being blonde!

diaperlover
My fave hairdo is the one Demi Moore wears in the movie "Nothing But Trouble" Absolutely scrumptious  
LG_stephy
i personaly like drew barrymore in never bin kissed (shes so pweettty tho she could pull off ne thing )
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

samanthaheart7
I like mine about sholder lenght, wavy with bangs curled.

baby_alicep
mes gots ans wittle longers thans sholder legth. mes dye its burgandys. it looks a lots wikes mes natuals colors buts gives its ans red shine mes wikes. mes hari is so thins thoughs. mes tryings tos grows its outs longs sos mes cans awwys haves its ins pigs tales. mes noys shure ifs its wong enopughs yets thoughs.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

lithiumbob
i love nice sissy styles, also long flowing hair is great
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.