Cute Dress ALERT!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I want to share some dresses I think are cutie cute! I thought u might like em too.

Gallery Images by DeliaPink
Display More Images
Last Post
35 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 34 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

DeliaPink

Silkyanon
Thanks for these they are great I particularly like the very simple designs in the first post, so soft and floaty
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

slut_jennifer
Very feminine. Nice post!
pettisissy
Just a wonderful selection of oh-so-feminine dresses. Wish I could have my pick but I don't know where I would start. (sigh)
Pettisissy

babybrittney12
You need to post the link to where we can get each dress.
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I'd love to know where we can get these dresses too if you know where. They are so beautiful! A couple dresses I see are like the ones I've seen when I go to ebay and type in cute japan dress. I got a lot of adorable dresses that way and many of them are in sissy style.

Lovely dresses. I like the ones with bows the most.
deb_in_training
Oh, thank you for sharing those, dear! I loved all of them. They are deliciously feminine. Yes, they're short and sexy, but they're not slutty. They're just what the cute girl next door would wear when she wants to look her best.

While I love all of them, this one is probably my favorite. It has wide straps to hide my bra, a terminally cute & girly back bow, and a skirt that's short enough to show plenty of leg, but long enough that I could sit without flashing everyone in the room ... as long as I'm careful, and remember to sit like a lady!

I want to share some dresses I think are cutie cute! I thought u might like em too.

rainbow24

It so nicely Dress
Love & kisses
JenGirl
Oh i wish i could have just one.. Just one! but what to pick...

Lovely dresses you found deliapink <3 Thank you.

baby ktl
I really like the fluffy frilly ones !!!!
serendipity

this one is the best

MelSissy
They all are so beautiful. My problem would be chosing. I love most of them.
LadyNathalie

this one is the best  

I agree.....too cute! Plus it's pink....I so adore pink.... *sighs happily*
Treat me like your lady....make me feel like your woman.

april baby
Is there anything more sweet and feminine than a satin bubble skirt dress? If so, I haven't found it yet!!! Thanks Delia this post is fantastic. So many dresses I haven't seen before. I rilly luv the cute blush colored pleated bubble skirt on that darling japanese girl :)
babygina
When I mature to a BIG GIRL,I would love to wear any ans all of those dresses,but you do know that I would always have diapers and plastic panties on underneath.   
++

Sinead
beautiful dresses!! i absolutely love most of them
I'm going to http://www.sweetwednesday.co.uk/home.php n the 4th november, i hope to meet lots of other sissies there and maybe a daddy or uncle too *giggles*

just bought a lovely dress to wear there - http://www.sissykissboutique.com/adu...aby-bows-dress
jabam
They are all sooooooooo pretty!!!!

DeliaPink

0 - 25 of 34 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.