cute captions by sissy krissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Kevin forgot Lindsey's birthday and didn't even buy her a gift......so Lindsey made Kevin into Kara....the submissive frenchmaid.

Lindsey: Kara how do you like your mary jane heels?

Kevin: a bit tricky but the pantyhose are killing me.......

Kevin and his girlfriend went out as ballerinas for halloween......

Liz: Kevin that outfit is so sexy on you that I'm jealous

kevin: well I don't know how you can stand it when you have to go to the bathroom....

Liz: good thing I gave you a diaper to wear just incase you came....

Kevin's girlfriend liz needed a ballerina for a photo shoot and kevin fit the measurements for the outfit to be modeled......kevin secretly yearned to be in a ballerina dress, tights, and slippers that he accepted to be shot....now if only he can keep his balance.

Krissy watched as her brother kevin entered the room wearing the pink ballet outfit she'd picked out for him......krissy was astonished that kevin tucked away his boy parts as he swished towards her....

Krissy wanted a photoshoot for a purse add but she needed her boyfriend to do the part of modeling.....unfortunately kevin wasn't aware of the outfit she needed him to be in....

Kevin was out cold after his girlfriend slipped in a few sleeping pills....now he can accompany her to the anime cosplay convention since she needed someone to play the part of her lesbien lover sailor uranus......it was difficult to put the outfit on a sleeping person but the only real hard part was slipping on the pair of pantyhose without running them......she looks sooo sweet...heehee.

as kevin awoke he loved the way he looked in a short skirt and pantyhose that he embraced his girlfriend liz.....as sailor uranus and neptune made out as lesbien lovers.

Kevin's friend matt accompanyed them as sailor jupiter wearing gogos and a pair of tan tights......
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Love the all, Krissy! Adore the two ballerinas! (blush) So cute!

prissyprincess
  Wonderfl , sweetie I Wuv  THEM ALL thx  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

baby_crissy
nice everyone of them a winner, i especially liked the sailor moon ones
BobOnFire
i just love the embrass picture i want a costume like that

Mina Silverwind
I love all of these Sissy Krissy, keeo up the fabulous work, and I will always be happy whenever I see your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Diaperskirt
OMG I love te sailor scout outfits! Leotard and skirts and just too good together.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

sarahjayne
l like this a lot
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
Sissykrissy

l like this a lot  

Why thank you....its a pity that some of the images are gone after years of sharing links :(

sandlickroad

Kevin was thinking to himself, this is the best Halloween costume ever.
Sissykrissy
Thanks again to everyone who enjoys these....trying to make some new ones at the moment

LilDebbiSlut

l like this a lot  

i think it is great great great and i like it to
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.