Cute Baby Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Chris's girlfriend secretly like to feminize and babify her boyfriends so she thought of an excuse to dress Chris up as a baby girl on Halloween. Chris said "Its amazing how much of a baby girl youve made me look! You gave me make up, put a diaper on me, put a bra on me and glued these breast forms on me. Which seem hard to take off but theyve made my nipples so sensitive. I didn't know baby girls had breasts but atleast the are a B cup."

Then Chris's girlfriend bet that if he couldn't stay dry while she did a strip tease for him in her lingerie she will keep him in diapers from now on but only after a minute of her strip teasing he felt a bit of wettness in his diaper. She knew he always wet prematurely and his little tinkle isn't good for anything. Sissy Crissy would be better with a strap on up her sissy bottom.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

callie
Ooh wonderful cappie! i luv it
Princess-Susie
  Luck guy 

Sissy_Lizzy
If only my girlfriend would do that to me
clarisselovelace
You lay back on your floor and wet your diaper knowing that soon mommy will be in to change you.

Pinkish
Very Cute Very Lucky, wish it were me lol
/sissy
she's very cute
iluqtpis

:~>

vs-boygirl
The little Baby is eyeing that ball pretty intenty. Maybe it needs a Daddy in its life?
Ashe
Good job on that caption :)

GoldilocksParadox
ohhhhhhhh soooo goood. and yes i agree with ashe wonderful job on the caption!!
diapergirl123
great job on this pic

jessybaby
  how does a girl always know
a new me teehee
sissy sabrina
nice cute picy.

cdbaby
lol very nicely done
dirtdauber2001
Great caption and picture! 

DILLIGAF
adorable!!!!!
sissybaby
thats 1 hot pic

DeliaPink
Lovely Cappie.Thankies Christie.
Her eyes are soo blissed out.Wish it was mee.
Huggles,Delia

liljade
wheer did you find that cute pic???

Baby Akuto
Eric woke up hungover, after a night of heavy drinking with his girlfriend, confused about seeing baby things around him. Eric begins to get up to go to the bathroom, when he moves his leg off the bed he hears a crinkle. Eric looks down shocked seeing himself dressed like a baby girl, he begins to wet himself unknowingly. His girlfriend walked in "How's my little Erica doing?" Still not noticing that he is soaking himself, he looks at his girlfriend with a confused look. "Do you not remember our bet last night Erica?"
Dumbaby2
And from then on she kept Chris in diapers, and called him Christie Luv.

diaperedsissybambi
I want a girlfriend like Chris'
Excellent cappie!

diaperedsassy23
I would given anything to be in Chris place.
ky_girlieboy
Kevin laid there as his girlfriend thanked him for letting her feminize and baby him.... he told her that he has always wondered what it would be like to be a girl, and a baby girl at that! he then told her that he would stay this way for as long as she wanted

BabyCassie
Thats really cute
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.