R Cute 1 - 3
A cappie story for Baby Barby and friend Cheryl Cole. Bonus 2 cappie story for Sissydina218.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so adorable and wonderful wear bulk up disposable diaper

Baby Butch
I agree Rainbow24 and I appreciate the comment. I will be working on that cross dress with panties cappie this weekend.

KS
Cute BB, I like the sailor dress and the princess dress too :)

Baby Butch
I love the Sailor dress and the bonus is the nice white plastic diaper!

meisababy
i like them a lot i loved the diaper in the last one. i love be in it   

Baby Butch
Me too Meisababy, I love that diaper and dress as well.
Prissie
Luv Dina1 and 2!
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Prissie for dis reply! 

sissydina218
Thanks Butch love my captions also love my diaper with the snow white costume. wonderful with barby's captions also

Baby Butch
You're welcome Dina, I am happy to hear you like the cappies!
PissyPrincess
Where did you get the snow white photo?

Baby Butch
Sorry but I have so many pictures I can't always remember where they came from. I do many searches thru google and use Tumblr blogs a lot. I search for pictures and store them on a Jump Drive.

Baby Butch : )

BabyBarby
sooooooo amazing hehe and cute too!!! Cheryl Cole is soo pretty!! that second last picture you used with the high chair was great hehe and the captions are as good as always!! :) :) 10/10 xxxX

Baby Butch
*Smiles* Looks like I hit a home run with your caption this time. Glad you love them all, giggles, that's great. I think she is pretty too! *Smiles*

BabyBarby
@ Baby Butch
  I always comment hehe i replied to you! :P x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
@ BabyBarby
 Yes Baby Barby, you have commented on a lot of my cappies lately. I appreciate that as always!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.