XXX Curious about someone
Met a new friend, might be fake and just curious if anyone has run into this person before.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Started talking to an abdl across country. Has anyone ever heard of colorchanger77? Just curious if anyone has every ran into this person before. I feel like he/she might be lying to me and is just trying to role play.
a new me teehee
Last Post
3 posts
Do I give this person a try?
No
0 votes
Yes
0 votes
Just enjoy nappies and cappies
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
Just be cautious, and very careful. I have been lead a stray more times than I can say Stray Cats. Please, please be careful.

jessybaby
@ SissyBabyPet
  thanks gor the heads up.
a new me teehee

SissyBabyPet
@ jessybaby
  You're welcome. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk about this. Not haivng anyone to be able to talk about these kinds of things would be terrible. You need not be alone, I can offer friendship and a good ear. I wish I could do more, anyway the offer is there for you Jessybaby.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.