PG Cupcake diaper cover
Cute cupcake panties
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
A search of those ebay adult baby sissy
dress makers might produce results.
Copy the image and ask the seller about
making something similar.
Another source is ETSY.
If this cutie cupcake pantie can be made
for babies it can be made for the BIG
BABY.
Careful you might start something ! 

Baby Puss
@ sissywanabe2
  Oh, I’m sure they could be copied. And then, you can probably have all kinds of colors done too. The price to reproduce something like these, in satisfactory quality material, would be the hard part. Fancy adult Sissy panties, similar to something like these, would probably be in the $50 to $75 US dollar range. Not including shipping. Shy, 😥 being a cutely dressed sissy toddler, can cost so much. 

lil sissie
@ Baby Puss
  very true Baby Puss  they can be quite costly
 lil sissie
sissybabysamantha2
They are beautiful. I hope someone starts making them in Big Baby size i will definitely buy a pair             

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Just think of the different colors that could be done for this, yum yum! 

lil sissie
 They really adorable wouldn't mind having them myself
sissywanabe2
Best be in brazen bold NEON PINK
with bright white detailing.
After that one would not want to wear
boring plain ole diaper covers or anything
else obstructing the view !

Baby Butch
Great find, thanks fo sharing!
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! My oh my, they are cute sweetie. Yep, you could definitely get them made up but, as you say, it can be pricey. On the plus side you would have a complete one off custom pair of cupcake panties - or at least be the first to own any in adult size. Just think of the fun of being a nappy wearing trend setter! (giggles).
    I must admit to doing the same thing when looking listings - you see some gorgeous panties or a dress to die for - then realise you'd have to lose at least five foot of your height to even attempt to wear it! - bloody annoying (lol). xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  you nailed kid! Lol, we are the dreamers. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.