All PG 13 Crowns of Creation (PM before posting!)
The Disney Princesses must band together to save their worlds from an evil usurper!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Crowns of Creation

So, many of you are probably aware of the first group RP I attempted to start on this site, descriptively if unimaginatively titled Disney Princess RP. While I believe it was going decently well around the time it unfortunately stopped up, I have been contemplating the RP since it became inactive and considered what a good course of action would be with it. In light of recent events, Ive decided to try rebooting the RP in a somewhat different form!

The Story

There are worlds beyond count spinning merrily along their paths in the multiverse. There are worlds with talking mice, and there are worlds with friendly dwarves. There are worlds with daring heroes, worlds with vile villains, and, in more places than you'd think, there are worlds with fairy godmothers.

A few of these worlds hurtling by each other obliviously in the fabric of the universe were very special worlds, homes to very special people.

Princesses. Kind, beautiful souls whose purity was a power all its own, quite unaware of the vastness of the multiverse around them. Lives running parallel paths, destined to never meet. And these parallel strands were watched over kindly by...well, let us call them godmothers, for there are many different sorts of fairy, but only one special group that watched over the princesses and helped them along, some overtly, some invisibly, to find the happy end of their destined path. One by one, under the benevolent gaze of the godmothers, one Princess after another found love and joy.

But as these threads for each princess went on, straight but separate on into infinity, it was easy to miss there was another thread that had been twisted long ago, and while it sprung from the same place as the threads of fate guiding the other princesses, this one had frayed and trailed off into darkness.

There had been another princess once, a long time ago when no one watched over the worlds. There was a story that had not ended so happily. There was a world where destiny went awry, and its thread had been severed, leading only to a dark, forgotten place even the Godmothers did not dare to keep watch.

But one day, destiny unwove itself, and the timeless tales of good triumphing over evil, true love conquering all, and the princesses living happily ever after became snarled and tangled together, and where these new threads of destiny end, nobody knows.

It starts with an innocuous silver wand, raised in darkness.

"Destiny is now unwound
Creation, obey my commands
Let all around me be unbound
As I take fate in my own hands!"

It seemed as though the skies cried as though wounded, but few heard their call as the worlds bent to the spell's command.

One by one, the worlds of the princesses were dragged from their own path, converging around the dark place into one new world.

Fate was no longer certain for this new world. Happily Ever After had been taken away. And only together can the Princesses who once existed separately take it back!

The Setting

The Disney multiverse has been warped by the Dark Worlds merger with that of the Princesses. The new, fused world created has brought the locales of numerous Disney tales together into one world. While for the time being the Dark World has only targeted the worlds that contained Princesses, left unchecked its power will spread until the entire multiverse becomes a part of it.

The new world, thanks to its unnatural creation, has produced a strange landscape; deserts spill into lush meadows, which lead in turn into deep, enchanted forests. Castles have been plopped down seemingly at random, some too close together, others very far apart, but people seem to ignore the warped, illogical shape of the world they now live in.

To live in the Dark World is to be subject to its strange power over the mind; the people held captive within it are beset by a sinister power that mires them in forgetfulness and melancholy. Some brave souls are now left drifting aimlessly about, unable to remember who exactly they are, while other unfortunates are lost to their melancholy, and sit sadly in their homes rather than act against their capture. On top of that, much of the world is beset with monsters, from small, mostly harmless imps that harass the forgetful to dark fairies and marauding dragons. The only safety is in the domain of The Princess, an enchanted castle where dreams are said to come true...but nobody has been allowed into the castle and its territory for a long, long time.

When the spell was enacted, the strongest hit were the Princesses themselves, who for a time forgot themselves and their homes and were set adrift in the Dark World, alone and uncertain. But recently, the power of the Dark World over the Princesses has waned; while they now appear to be peasant girls, the Princesses remember who and what they are, and each has become aware that something terrible has befallen their world, and nobody can fix it but them!

The Rules

Things are going to be a little different this time around in the RP, but some things will be staying the same:

-This topic will be rated PG-13. Some nudity and some sexuality are allowed, including romance between princesses if both players are OK with it, but keep it within reason.

-AB/DL elements are allowed and even encouraged in this RP, but I am expecting our players to include them responsibly; none of the princesses start out as
AB/DL girls, so they will have to grow into that with time, and the content should not bring the RP to a standstill. Remember, if the Princesses all start acting like helpless babies, nobody can save the worlds!

-You MUST be willing to post at least two complete sentences, with proper spelling and grammar, to participate in this RP. I will not require perfection, but I DO expect to see an effort made with thoughtful, detailed posts. If youre having trouble thinking of something to say, consider the details! If your Princess does something, why does she think to do that? How does she do it, exactly, and how does that feel? How does something look? Try to make posts that help your fellow roleplayers imagine and feel whats going on! If youre unsure about your spelling and grammar, try running your post through a link like this: http://www.gingersoftware.com/spellcheck

-Do not god-mode. I know the desire to take charge is often very strong, but do not force things on another player's character if you want to remain in the RP; you should not do things for someone else, put words in another player characters's mouth, or determine automatically if something you are doing to a character not controlled by you works or not. Aurora can pick up Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather's wands and cast a spell on herself, for example, but she CANNOT pick up the wands and cast a spell on Jasmine. In this case, Aurora's player would say she "tries" to cast a spell on Jasmine, and Jasmine can decide for herself if it hits or not. This leaves things much fairer to the other players, since everyone is in control of their fate, but I will not enforce the rule as far as Non-Player Characters are concerned unless I feel things are getting out of hand; Aurora can declare her spell works on the fairy she picked up the wand from if that's her target, for example.

-The only player characters I would prefer for this RP are Princesses, meaning eligible characters to select are Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Tiana. If further RPers would like to join, I will also open up "secondary" princesses such as Alice, Pocahantas, Meg, and Jane.
If you have a question for me, please send me a PM so we can work it out; I might not always say yes, but I will always give you an answer and be willing to discuss whatever you ask me about. I will also send YOU a PM if I feel I need to discuss something about the RP with you, including asking you to change something if I feel it is breaking the rules. Please do not take any criticisms I have personally, I am just trying to help everyone have fun in this RP, including you!

Applications

So, as previously stated, this is an RP in which all the player characters are Disney Princesses. This certainly speeds up the process of applying for a character, but it does not eliminate it. I will expect everyone to PM me and get approved before they post here! The rules for applying are as follows:

1. Your application for a Princess must come with an RP sample that represents the way you like to post, and how I should expect a longer post from you to look. As such, take the time and effort with your sample to show that you are willing to do so in the RP proper; I will reject the application if your RP sample does not demonstrate good roleplay! I will give more than one chance on this matter, but please try to make a good first impression with your samples, especially if we havent RPed together before!

2. Every princess is currently wearing their peasant dress in the Dark World (if your princess doesnt have a peasant dress, like Rapunzel, you can make one up), since their status has been disguised; however, each of them will find a memento that connects to their old lives, allowing them to transform into their magical dresses! Describe what your princesss item is; it doesnt HAVE to be something important from their movie, but try to make it something that would logically connect them to their memories.

3. While transformed into their magical dresses, each princess can have a special power! Describe what this power does, being sure its not too outrageous compared to the others!
3a. You might notice I only described a special power, compared to the multiple dresses with different powers from the previous RP. This is to help simplify crafting a unique power for your princess, but it wont curtail your wardrobe options; your magical dress can take whatever form you like as you play, so if you want to have your characters dress become a tutu or other costume for a while, thats OK!

Easy as 1-2-3, isnt it? Lets see it in action, then!

Princess Cinderella

Memento: Cinderellas memories of being a princess are now preserved in her glass slippers, which allow her to transform when she slips them on! Because of the magic contained within them, the slippers no longer break like glass, and are wonderfully comfortable to wear. Unfortunately, Cinderella doesnt know what became of her slippers in the Dark World.

Princess Power: Cinderellas transformation into a princess gives her the power of defending herself and others with magical barriers. Cinderella can conjure shields that resemble weightless glass to form bubbles, armor, or a variety of other shapes to shield herself and her friends from harm, keep out cold, heat, and curses, and even allow the group to safely go underwater without drowning or even getting wet! The barriers arent perfect, however; their defense is strong, but under enough stress, they will crack as a warning before the next strain causes them to harmlessly shatter, ending that defense.

RP Sample: Nobody paid Cinderella much attention as she wove her way through the streets of the town; who would take an interest in a simple maid, even one so beautiful? And in her current attire, it certainly did appear that Cinderella was nothing more than that.

It wasnt the return to her simple dress that troubled Cinderella as she paused by a shops window, looking at her reflection. It was what was in her head, the two conflicting memories that had come to fill it in the last week.

The memories shed had before then didnt go back very far; nobodys did. It was a sad, forgetful world, and everyone muddled along in confusion and melancholy. She had been a nobody, imagining without hope what it would be like to live like the Princess in the land where dreams came true.

But in the last week, such things had returned to her memory, old, strong, and full of life. She remembered love and magic, dancing and being merry. She was Cinderella, and her dreams HAD come true...and she had been a princess before everything changed.

She didnt understand what was going on any longer, but there had been a note; one last gift from her dear Fairy Godmother, written hurriedly.

"Never give up. Never forget. Find the others."

Cinderella didnt fully understand this odd message, but she knew something had gone very wrong, and seeing the sad faces everywhere, she had realized it was likely up to her and these others her godmother had instructed her to find to put things right. She didnt know where to start looking, but something in her heart was drawing her in this direction. She merely hoped that she would find them soon...

--

Obviously, your own app will not need to be just like that, but consider mine a good example of what Id like to see! Now, for one more character to introduce...

Princess Brenna

Brenna was born a princess, but her life started in tragedy. Her mother the Queen perished when she was very young, and her ill and grieving father followed her only a few years later. Brenna was crowned as the ruler of the kingdom when she was only a child, her one friend being her own Fairy Godmother.

Brennas godmother was particularly gentle and kind-hearted, practically raising the girl on her own and doing everything in her power to make the Princess happy after the loss of her parents. Unfortunately, she did not realize as time went on that she had done her job too well and too often for her charges own good. Brenna grew into a beautiful and intelligent but utterly spoiled young woman, used to always getting whatever she wanted and expecting to solve all her troubles with magic. Brennas godmother realized too late shed coddled the girl too much growing up, and a selfish and lazy young woman would take the throne if she did nothing. Loving her godchild very much, Brennas godmother tried to teach her right, but years of having all her problems solved for her meant Brenna had never learned to be responsible, kind, or hard-working, and she would not listen. With regret in her heart, Brennas godmother used a spell to transform Brenna into a small child, resolving to undo the damage shed done by neglecting to teach Brenna virtue when she was little.

Unfortunately, Brenna remembered everything, and while she played the contrite little girl, she remained as selfish and angry at not getting her way as ever, and one night, she stole her godmothers wand, deciding to learn magic herself since her godmother wouldnt spoil her anymore. Something went terribly wrong as she took the wand, however, and the stolen magic went wild, transforming Brenna from a child back into an adult but warping her immensely; the headstrong, wayward young Brenna transformed into a wicked and devious woman, equal parts princess and evil witch. With her stolen magic, she imprisoned her fairy godmother and transformed her world into the Dark World, gradually draining it of happiness as she lived her days as a tyrant, making her own dreams reality while her realm suffered in silence.

Eventually, Brennas godmother was able to send out a call for help, and others came to undo Brennas work; Brenna fought back, and after a fearsome battle between good and evil magic, Brenna and her world were locked away in a deep magical sleep, to be forgotten by all.

Eventually, however, Brenna awoke, and her magic let her behold all the happy endings surrounding her forgotten world. Furious at her fate and consumed with jealousy for the Princesses that lived happily ever after, Brenna wove a powerful curse to drag each world into her own kingdom and stealing the happy memories of the worlds for herself. Now, there can be no saving the worlds until Brennas sinister power over them is broken!
Gallery Images by Princess_Saturn
Display More Images
Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina

Princess Aurora

Memento: Prince Phillips Sword of Truth.  The righteous weapon that struck down the evil Maleficent and enabled Prince Phillip to break her evil curse.  It is an elegant and unbreakable weapon, lightweight and perfectly balanced, with a keen edge that never needs sharpening.  Though first wielded by Prince Phillip, the sword is actually tied to Princess Auroras destiny.  However, it is currently lost in the Dark World.

Princess Power: When Aurora draws the Sword of Truth, her strength, agility, and senses are greatly increased, and she becomes as capable a fighter as Prince Phillip.  With the sword in her possession, Aurora also has the wisdom only to draw it in times of need, never for evil purposes.  As a side effect, drawing the sword redesigns Auroras princess dress from a slender-fitting ball gown into something shorter and cut comfortably for sword fighting and horseback riding, and augmented with a golden breastplate, arm bracers, and leg greaves.

RP Sample: All the world had grown chilly and gloomy.  Nobody laughed or smiled anymore.  Briar Rose didnt even feel like signing as she walked alone in the woods she had grown up in.  A few squirrels and rabbits tagged along as usual, and some birds fluttered in the trees without singing.  Glancing over her shoulder, Rose could see King Stefans castle in the distance, dark and cheerless.  Not long ago, her aunts - Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather - had taken her there for her 16th birthday party.  It had been a lovely time, to be sure, but Rose could not believe that she was actually a princess, daughter of a king and betrothed to a prince.  She was a young woman now, not a little girl to be enthralled by fairy tales.

Dressed in her off-white blouse, black bodice, dark skirt, and study shoes, Rose walked through the woods as she had all her life, until at last her wanderings brought her to the cottage in the glen where she had grown up.

Aunt Flora? she called, stepping inside.  Fauna?  Merryweather?  There was no answer.  The cottage was neat and orderly as always, but of her aunts there was no sign.

Where is everybody? Rose wondered aloud, growing concerned.  Then she noticed on the table was a small paper scroll.  She picked it up and unrolled it, and found only a short, curious message written...

Sweet Princess,

Never give up.  Never forget.  Find the others.

Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather

What does that mean? Rose cried, as two rabbits nuzzled her leg affectionately and two birds perched gently on her shoulder.  Never forget what? Who are the others?

Feeling alone, confused, and frightened, Rose sank down in a chair, lay her head on her arms on the table, and began to cry.

FAIRYTUTUS
Memento: Belle's memento is Beast's enchanted rose, preserved within one of her books of fairy tales. Unfortunately, both the book and the rose within it are currently missing in the Dark World.

Princess Power: Belle's transformation gives her super intellect, letting her access all her memories and knowledge and granting her telekinesis and some telepathy. 

RP Sample: 

Belle had been living in the castle for at least a year, and today was her anniversary. Her husband Prince Adam, or as she first knew him as, Beast, was planing something super special for his bride. All the castle staff were waiting anxiously for the prince's instructions. as the prince thought something the crew followed it to the letter. 

Meanwhile, Belle was busily in the library, her favorite spot in the castle, but even there she couldn't help but shake the feeling something was wrong. Every book in her hand meant to calm her down but even that wasn't enough to calm her nerves. That's when a loud crash was heard near the ballroom, and a growl came "WHAT ARE YOU, LEAVE MY CASTLE AT ONCE!" Belle knew this growl all too well. It was Adam in his beast form. This alarmed Belle, even though she knew Adam could change back and forward at will, she knew he would only do that in dire emergencies.
i love roleplaying

SlaveTrainer13

Dress 1 This is Ariel's peasant clothes. It's the outfit she wears when she awakens in the dark world.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/princess%20ariel%20little%20mermaid/sallyskeleton1/Disney%" class="text_decoration_none" target="_blank">http://media.photobucket.com/image/princess%20ariel%20little%20mermaid/sallyskeleton1/Disney%?o=250

Dress 2: Memento: The tri-pronged staff of Trident, the legendary weapon that can stir and calm the roaring ocean. Slightly heavy on the three tipped end, the staff can still release strong bolts of energy that can crumble coral and rock as well as control the mighty tides of the sea. Although this weapon was wielded by the heinous Ursula in her attempt to control the seas, it was released and used to strike down the sea witch with the help of Prince Eric. Right now the Trident is lost in the vast Dark World, however it is strongly assumed that it is near a great body of water.

Princess Power w/ Trident: With the Trident in her possession, Ariels garb will switch to her battle dress. Ariel can call upon the powers of the ocean, as long as she is near water, able to manipulate it to her will as well as even freeze it to ice. The trident also can expel bolts of energy that can shatter structures of rock, but nothing harder. When Ariel is submerged in water with the trident, she can take on her mermaid form which allows her to communicate with aquatic life in the area and greatly increases her speed in the water. Although this weapon and power seems omnipotent, it is greatly hindered by extreme amounts of heat and earth. If the Trident stays on land for a prolonged period of time, its powers will seep into the ground, providing sustenance for the local environment around it, but draining its power. The way to re-energize the Trident is to fully submerge it in some body of water.

Dress Image:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/princess%20ariel%20little 20mermaid/sallyskeleton1/Disney%?o=107

RP Sample:

Ariel slowly began to awaken as the soft brush of the sea began to splash against her skin before soaking into the corase beach sands. Ariel opened her eyes, seeing that she was laying on the beach for some reason. As Ariel began to rise to a sitting position, brushing the rought clumps of sand from her hair, she tried to remember how and why she ended up on the beach.

Ariel then rose up, burying her bare feat in the salt water soaked sand. The soft ocean breeze embraced Ariel as she walked along the beach, looking for anything that seemed to familiar to her. After much stumbling about for what seemed like hours under the cloudy, forboding sky, Ariel came across a small village along the water, a small dock and pier nestled along the edge of the ocean.

Ariel began walking through the town, her feet slightly scraped and dirty on the cobblestone dirt roads of the town. Ariel looked around, noticing the people of this town seemed very dreary and depressed. Some of the shop and store owners seemed angry and very accusing, yelling and throwing potential customers out of their stands.

'Is..is this where I live?' Ariel wondered as she walked about. Ariel approached a small stand where several fish were swimming about in barrels filled with water. A large, muscular man with a large machete was standing among the barrels, a large wooden block in front of him and what used to be a white apron drapped on him.

"Umm, excuse me sir?" Ariel chimed in as the man grabbed a squirming fish out of one of the barrels, "Uhh, could you, um, please tell me where I am?" Ariel squealed as the man brought the machete down decapitating the flailing fish until it went limp.

"You're in Cloister Village." the man responded throwing the fish body into another barrell overflowing with fish carcasses.

Ariel began to feel very ill, disgusted at the sight and smell of the fish bodies and guts. Ariel was able to hold back the building vomit that was welling up inside her, able to keep her composure long enough to thank the man and stumble into the local tavern. Ariel may have escaped the rotting smell of fishguts and salt-water, but now is overwhelmed by the smell of sweat and vomit as the tavern seems fairly unkept despite the bustling life inside of fishermen and sailors.

Ariel was able to obtain employment as a barmaid at the tavern, able to hold back her emotions from the wandering eyes and gropes of several of the intoxicated sailors. For approximately one week, Ariel worked as a barmaid and saw many different people come and go from the village, learning the daily schedule of the village.

The village provides much seafood for the kingdom, being forced to fish and provide for the wants of the rich and higher members of this universe. Ariel notices that every three days a royal procession marches through town collecting taxes and large amounts of food for the kingdom.

One day, after the routine procession from the kingdom's guards, Ariel waited on a small old lady drapped in a black cowl that hides her face. The lady stays there for a good while, simply sitting, not fidgeting or waiting for anything in particular. When the tavern was closing, Ariel noticed that the woman was gone and in her place was a small piece of parchment rolled with a red thread holding it together. Ariel opened the parchment and began reading what was inscribed on the parchment.

'Never give up. Never forget. Find the others.'

Something resonated within Ariel, her head racked in pain as some form of memory began to emerge from this moment of serendipity. Ariel remembered being in the water. Swimming about, outrunning schools of fish. Ariel remembered having a massive collection of knick knacks, a large underwater palace with several people that appeared to have fish like tails, and then seeing a large darkness envelop the water.

"I'm...a princess." Ariel said tucking the parchment away in her pocket. "But am I the only princess?" Ariel wondered as she helped close up the tavern for the night.

Mirajane

Memento: Rapunzel's hair had always held a dear place in her heart before she had changed, so naturally, a hairbrush will serve as what unlocks her memory. The golden hairbrush shall serve as what transforms her into her true princess dress, and shall also grow her hair out from its now usual, short and disheveled brown, back to her long, velvet blonde hair. The unfortunate thing is the fact that she has no clue where her true hairbrush is, it being lost in the world somewhere.

Princess Power: Rapunzel's hair is the main source of her magic. Upon transforming, it turns from her now normal brown to a long and luscious blonde that's nearly three-times as long as her entire body. When she sings her special song, it begins to glow and heals anything that touches by regressing the age of their body to before it was injured. However, an unfortunate factor that happens with her hair is if she sings her song for too long, they could lose their age in years. One more interesting feature about her hair is that when in her princess dress, it becomes unbreakable. It retains its soft and luscious, blonde status, but it becomes impossible to sever two strands, being able to be used for many different things.

RP Sample:

Rapunzel sighed as she sat on her bed in her light-purple room, gently brushing her hair as she looked at it in her old, pocket mirror. She'd already prepared for bed, getting dressed in her long, white, cloth nightgown. She walked over to the bed with her She was using her mother's old, red hairbrush that seemed slightly dingy, but it was an heirloom, so she couldn't really complain much. After a few more brushes, she sighed as she realized her disheveled brown hair wouldn't get any neater than how it already was. She set her mirror down on her night-stand, grabbed a pillow that sat on top of her bed and walked over to the window; a chair already propped to sit and look outside at her surroundings. She walked over to the window, lifted up the pane and set her pillow on the ledge, resting her arms on it as she looked outside at the night.

The farm was a quiet place at night. The great fields of wheat that surrounded them looked like a sea of gold during the day, but at night, the soft illumination of the moon and stars, combined with the shifting breeze made it almost shimmer like it was an actual ocean. Currently, the fields would stretch on and on around the house, heading further and further outwards until the feint outline of trees could be seen. Rapunzel, knowing the path that her mother took to leave the farm, knew that there was one parting in the thick enclave walls that trapped them, allowing passage between their lonely, single farm out to the long, winding road that spread nearly all of the other towns, castles, and cities. While she'd never been to any of them herself, she'd only be able to imagine just what wonders each place could hide.

"Rapunzel, are you awake?"

Rapunzel sighed, seeming slightly depressed as she heard the voice emanating from the other side of her bedroom door. Not bothering to respond to the question, she simply stared outside. The door slowly opened as in stepped a woman with black hair that showed tinges of aging gray in them. Like Rapunzel, her hair was disheveled too, but styled in what looked like each strand was incredibly curly as it fell down to just below her shoulders. Her face showed only a few wrinkles, as if she was just beginning to age. The woman looked over at Rapunzel, and looked almost sad as she approached her position on the bed. "Oh, Rapunzel... I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I just want you to stay safe... you know how I don't like it when you go to the forest and start playing with that silly little lizard of y-"

"His name's Pascal..." she said with a huff and a glance towards her mother. "And he's a chameleon..."

Rapunzel's mother sighed as she gently stroked the girl's head. "Oh, sweetie... don't worry... Please don't be upset with Mommy... I grounded you for your own good." she said as she gently turned Rapunzel's face towards her own. "You do know why I don't like you going off by yourself, right?"

Rapunzel laughed a bit, thinking back to all those stories her mother had told her about, looking up at her as she began to recite bits and pieces of it.

"... And Men with pointy teeth." they both finished together with a slight smile as the woman would pat the girl's hair and smile. "Now, I'm sorry I grounded you to the house for a week, but how about I make it up to you?... I'll go down to Cloister and get some of that Hazelnut spice you like, hmm?... We can have Hazelnut sooo~oouup." she said in a bit of a sing-song tone, making Rapunzel chuckle, her mood already lifting up again. With a smile from the Dark-haired woman, she got up and began to leave. "It's time for bed, dear... don't stay up for too long..."

With a nod from Rapunzel, the woman would gently begin to close the door before Rapunzel turned to look at her, a small smile coming to her face. "Thank you, Mother Gothel..."

With a smile from the woman on the other side of the door, she finally closed, it, whispering back to Rapunzel. "Good night, my Precious Flower..."

Rapunzel smiled as she watched her mother leave her room and would turn her head back to rest on her pillow staring out at the large, secluded farm, wondering just what it would be like if she could someday go out to where her mother visited; if she could go out beyond the Tree-line and see the world. She only wished that day would come soon.

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

Princess_Saturn
The trap was sprung.

Captured by a spell from the darkness, the universe warped, and the strands of fate snarled together.

The Dark World was born and had always existed in the same moment the individual worlds it had ensnared were absorbed, and for a time, all memory vanished; time lost all meaning, and what had come before was reduced to the same melancholy blank as what was to come for the poor souls now trapped on the Dark World.

But the spell was not perfect, and fate is not so easily frustrated. Little by little, memory was coaxed back by benevolent forces, weakened greatly by the Dark World's birth but unstoppable in their desire to set things right. Precious memories were gathered together, and weakly scattered in hope they would find the ones they were meant for.

The Princesses, living ordinary lives as ordinary girls in the Dark World, needed to reclaim their memories if they were to reclaim the worlds and destinies that had been stolen from them.

--

Nobody paid Cinderella much attention as she wove her way through the streets of the town; who would take an interest in a simple maid, even one so beautiful? And in her current attire, it certainly did appear that Cinderella was nothing more than that.

It wasn’t the return to her simple dress that troubled Cinderella as she paused by a shop’s window, looking at her reflection. It was what was in her head, the two conflicting memories that had come to fill it in the last week.

The memories she’d had before then didn’t go back very far; nobody’s did. It was a sad, forgetful world, and everyone muddled along in confusion and melancholy. She had been a nobody, imagining without hope what it would be like to live like the Princess in the land where dreams came true. She was Cinderella, a humble maid. The land outside the Princess's castle had a lot of dirty places that needed cleaning, and her livelihood was to tidy other people's houses for what money they could give her. Without her imaginings, she would surely be just as weary and muddled as the people she scrubbed and cooked and cleaned for every day.

But in the last week, something had changed! Such things had returned to her memory, old, strong, and full of life. She remembered love and magic, dancing and being merry. She was Cinderella, and her dreams HAD come true...and she had been a princess before everything changed. It seemed strange, too good to be true, but the memories burned with such passion and feeling compared to her life as a maid that she had no choice but to believe they were true; a lie or a daydream could not be so strong and wonderful.

She didn’t understand what was going on any longer, but there had been a note; one last gift from her dear Fairy Godmother, written hurriedly.

"Never give up. Never forget. Find the others."

Cinderella didn’t fully understand this odd message, but she knew something had gone very wrong, and seeing the sad faces everywhere, she had realized it was likely up to her and these “others” her godmother had instructed her to find to put things right. She didn’t know where to start looking, but something in her heart was drawing her in this direction. She merely hoped that she would find them soon.

But would she know what she was seeking when she saw it? She had no guide but a feeling she should go in this way, and at this town, she was being tugged this way and that. This town, a ways down to the ocean, and even the forest, where she'd never ventured in her memories new or old...she felt like she was needed in all of these places!

I can't visit them all at once. I simply need to pick a place and start there. She told herself, closing her eyes and spinning once where she stood. When she opened them, the forest lay before her, and so Cinderella gathered up her courage and began to walk out of town into the woods to see what called to her within them.

SlaveTrainer13

Ariel slowly began to awaken as the soft brush of the sea began to splash against her skin before soaking into the corase beach sands. Ariel opened her eyes, seeing that she was laying on the beach for some reason. As Ariel began to rise to a sitting position, brushing the rought clumps of sand from her hair, she tried to remember how and why she ended up on the beach.

Ariel then rose up, burying her bare feat in the salt water soaked sand. The soft ocean breeze embraced Ariel as she walked along the beach, looking for anything that seemed to familiar to her. After much stumbling about for what seemed like hours under the cloudy, forboding sky, Ariel came across a small village along the water, a small dock and pier nestled along the edge of the ocean.

Ariel began walking through the town, her feet slightly scraped and dirty on the cobblestone dirt roads of the town. Ariel looked around, noticing the people of this town seemed very dreary and depressed. Some of the shop and store owners seemed angry and very accusing, yelling and throwing potential customers out of their stands.

'Is..is this where I live?' Ariel wondered as she walked about. Ariel approached a small stand where several fish were swimming about in barrels filled with water. A large, muscular man with a large machete was standing among the barrels, a large wooden block in front of him and what used to be a white apron drapped on him.

"Umm, excuse me sir?" Ariel chimed in as the man grabbed a squirming fish out of one of the barrels, "Uhh, could you, um, please tell me where I am?" Ariel squealed as the man brought the machete down decapitating the flailing fish until it went limp.

"You're in Cloister Village." the man responded throwing the fish body into another barrell overflowing with fish carcasses.

Ariel began to feel very ill, disgusted at the sight and smell of the fish bodies and guts. Ariel was able to hold back the building vomit that was welling up inside her, able to keep her composure long enough to thank the man and stumble into the local tavern. Ariel may have escaped the rotting smell of fishguts and salt-water, but now is overwhelmed by the smell of sweat and vomit as the tavern seems fairly unkept despite the bustling life inside of fishermen and sailors.

Ariel was able to obtain employment as a barmaid at the tavern, able to hold back her emotions from the wandering eyes and gropes of several of the intoxicated sailors. For approximately one week, Ariel worked as a barmaid and saw many different people come and go from the village, learning the daily schedule of the village.

The village provides much seafood for the kingdom, being forced to fish and provide for the wants of the rich and higher members of this universe. Ariel notices that every three days a royal procession marches through town collecting taxes and large amounts of food for the kingdom.

One day, after the routine procession from the kingdom's guards, Ariel waited on a small old lady drapped in a black cowl that hides her face. The lady stays there for a good while, simply sitting, not fidgeting or waiting for anything in particular. When the tavern was closing, Ariel noticed that the woman was gone and in her place was a small piece of parchment rolled with a red thread holding it together. Ariel opened the parchment and began reading what was inscribed on the parchment.

'Never give up. Never forget. Find the others.'

Something resonated within Ariel, her head racked in pain as some form of memory began to emerge from this moment of serendipity. Ariel remembered being in the water. Swimming about, outrunning schools of fish. Ariel remembered having a massive collection of knick knacks, a large underwater palace with several people that appeared to have fish like tails, and then seeing a large darkness envelop the water.

"I'm...a princess." Ariel said tucking the parchment away in her pocket. "But am I the only princess?" Ariel wondered as she helped close up the tavern for the night. "But, I don't think it's safe to leave." Ariel said, scared as she looked down the road at the dark intimidating forest. "Well, um, maybe I'll just stay here for a while longer." Ariel said, walking back up to her room on the third floor of the tavern.

Ariel looked outside at the dark ocean, the full moon illuminating the crashing waves. "I know, I'll barter trade the next time the royal guard is in town. I'll head to the castle to see if there's anything there that can help me remember more. That is." Ariel thought as she curled up into her bed, "Unless someone finds me here first."

Princess Jaina

The sky was clear and the weather was crisp, but Briar Rose didnt feel like signing as she walked alone in the woods where she had grown up, dressed in her off-white blouse, black bodice, dark skirt, and sturdy shoes.  A few squirrels and rabbits tagged along as usual, and some birds fluttered in the trees without singing. In the distance, Rose could see King Stefans castle looming dark and cheerless over the countryside.  Not long ago, her aunts - Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather - had taken her there for her 16th birthday party.  It had been a lovely time, to be sure, but Rose remembered it only vaguely.  It had been a grand ceremony, and Rose remembered dancing with a tall and handsome gentleman.  In the back of her mind, she remembered one her aunts telling her the man was Prince Phillip, son of King Hubert, King Stefans friend and ally.

That had been, what, a month ago?  It seemed like all the world had grown dreary and cheerless since then.  Rose had returned to her aunts cottage in the forest, though exactly how shed gotten there she couldnt remember, nor could she remember exactly where her aunts had gone, on some journey.  For now, Rose kept house as her aunts had taught her.  She was a young woman now, not a little girl to be enthralled by fairy tales.  No way could could believe that she was actually a princess, daughter of a king and betrothed to a prince.

As the afternoon wore on, Rose made her way back to the cottage, and she saw a faint light peering through the windows.  Had her aunts finally come home?

Aunt Flora? she called, stepping inside.  Fauna?  Merryweather?  There was no answer.  The cottage was neat and orderly as always, but of her aunts there was no sign.  However, a single candle was lit on the table, and next to it was a curious scroll.

Where is everybody? Rose wondered aloud, growing concerned.  She picked up the scroll and unrolled it, and found only a short, curious message...

Sweet Princess,

Never give up.  Never forget.  Find the others.

- Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather

Princess? Rose sighed, as two rabbits nuzzled her leg affectionately and two birds perched gently on her shoulder.  There they go again with that strange story from my birthday.  And what do they mean?  Never forget what? Who are the others?

Feeling alone, confused, and frightened, Rose sank down in a chair, lay her head on her arms on the table, and began to cry.

Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

FAIRYTUTUS
Belle was awoken from a dream of gowns and a dragon by the sound of a roosters crowing. "i must have been reading to much" she thought to herself as she donned her dress and began her boring everyday routine.  every day it was the same thing for her, getting bread, borrowing a new book, avoiding gaston. it was all too tedious, or thats what she thought as she exited her house. 

she decided to get things overwith however when she steped foot off her steps, there was an air of change around her like some will wanted her to follow it, at the same time she felt another mysterious force in her mind. this force was almost as if memories were struggling to stay alive, but fighting off some horrid amnesia. she began following the feeling that was guiding her, suddenly she realized something

it suddenly donned on her that the town was apparently bigger today then it was yesterday, and not by a block but it seemed to grow triple the size over night possibly quadruple. this was accompanied by the fact she looked in front of her and saw a gigantic tower, a strange castle and an ocean all in the vast distance.
each one was farther from each other then the last and fainter, but she could easily make it out, they were all landmarks that were not there yesterday. "what is going on?" belle asked herself looking around noticing all the other towns folk totally oblivious to this new change. she decided to suck up her courage and head towards the closest place, a large castle in the distance.
i love roleplaying

SlaveTrainer13

Ariel slept her few last nights in Cloister Village, gathering any final income she could before the royal guard moved through collecting tribute and taxes. Ariel slept in her small bed, dreaming again of being embraced by the cool water of the sea. Ariel dreamt of swimming about with schools of fish, remembering about finding trinkets and treasures as she explored the depts of the ocean.

Ariel remembered not having any fear in her search for treasures and as she awoke that morning she knew that if she was going to discover more about herself, she needed to take the same fortitude as she had in her dream and search for these princesses.

Ariel sold her belongings and bought enough supplies to last her as she decided to travel on the road. Ariel gathered her supplies, consisting of a small tent, a few days of supplies, and a map of the local area that can lead her to the castle. Ariel thanked the bartender for the job and their hospitality and decided to make her way to the castle, via the long route through the woods. Ariel knew there was probably a shorter and safer route, but some force drew her into the woods, telling her that her journey would begin here.

Mirajane
Rapunzel's eyes were slowly opening, as the tiny lite crack of sunbeam from her curtains managed to hit them, disturbing her from her slumber. She sat in the bed a little bit more before moving her arms from her covers and stretching them above her as she sat up. Trying to remember that vague dream she had before it left her. 

She remembered a tower that she lived in, and she remembered a guy climbing up the side. He climbed into the window and held out his hand to her. For some reason, she remembered his name being Flynn, but that's just the impossibility of the dream talking. She smiled a bit as she recalled it and was about to get up, when she paused. The window opened, pushing out to reveal the golden seas of wheat her farm was quite known for. She paused, her mind anxious, as she, like a little girl, actually thought her dream was real for a moment. She  quickly pulled the covers off and rushed to the window, and grasping the ledge, looking outside, excitedly. "Flynn?"

But there was no-one there. No adventurer there to whisk her away, no expedition awaiting  her. She was alone on her farm, just barely able to see the tree-line from the vast fields of rippling golden wheat. She sighed, a little bit disappointed as she stood back and closed the window latching it to make sure the wind didn't blow it open yet again. 

Why did sue get her hopes up? After all, it was only a dream; it wasn't real.

-----

After dressing in her usual clothes for the day; a brown and dark blue, linen dress that stretched to her knees, and a white apron on her chest, with a white bandanna tied over her hair, giving her the appearance of a Milk-maid, Rapunzel walked down the stairs into the main floor. For owning a farm, she wasn't that bad off. The farm-house was two floors tall, with her mother's and her room on the second floor, and the kitchen, dining table, and Sewing chair on the main one. She stepped into the kitchen from the stairs and noticed that, on the dining table, a small note was there addressed to her. She walked over to it and opened it up, sighing as she recognized her mother's handwriting.

"My Precious Flower,

I decided to go on to Cloister to trade our supplies for the month. We've collected a good harvest from the wheat, cows and chickens. I should be able to trade them for perhaps two month's worth of food, but it will take about three days for me to return. I apologize that it's going to take me longer than expected, but I'll be back soon, dear. 

~Mother"

As soon as she finished reading, she smiled at the letter, now knowing why her mother wasn't up yet. She sighed as she set the letter down and thought to herself. It seemed that today would be a rather boring day for her, but she could always enjoy reading a good book or three from her room. She smiled as she set the letter down and headed towards the fireplace, where a kettle hung over a spit. The peas she could do was start to make breakfast. She leaned down and started to try and get a fire going to help prepare her for the day.

-----

Mother Gothel kept her hold of the reigns as she drove the small cart through the forest. It had been at least thirty minutes since she'd left her private farm and had passed through the small, barely tread-able path, winding through the twists and turns as she led her black horse towards the main road. Looking down, she noticed that the dirt path gave way to grass and smiled as she kept following it, the grass helping to keep the path to her farm hidden as she turned around a corner, the forest-edge breaking to show the large road, leading from the castle to Cloister. She smiled as she turned the horse to the right and began riding, her face having lost the motherly tenderness she kept with Rapunzel, and was serious as she drove, her secret dagger hidden under the dark-red cloak she wore in case any robbers tried to steal her crops. She'd remain cautious as she headed out, heading towards the town of Cloister to begin her trading. 
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

SlaveTrainer13

Ariel continued walking down the road, Cloister still in her sights as she trudged down the dirt road, small flowers growing along the path. Ariel took some time to pick the flowers, enjoying the fragrant smell they gave off and the bright colours they emitted. Ariel was forming a small bouquet when she heard the thundering footsteps approaching her.

Ariel looked up to see a dark horse riding up the path, a red cloaked figure driving the horse and pulling a rather large cart. Ariel looked up, maybe hoping that this was the greater power that led her down this path. Ariel smiled as she realized her fortitude was indeed leading her down a more exciting path in her life.

Ariel quickly stood up and waved about, hoping to grasp the attention of driver to barter for some travel seeing as the trip to the castle may take her a week or more. "Hey! Heeeeeeeeeey!" Ariel called as she waved the bouquet of flowers about, dropping her pack of supplies to make a bigger scene.

Display more replies  
11 replies are left.
FAIRYTUTUS
"hello madam my name is belle."  the brunette told her. then however she felt the need to tell these two ladies everything, to which she begain to speak as unstopably as a stalon can galop "while walking throught the village i live in, i noticed that this forest was here and it shouldnt be, at least not one this big. while i was exsploring around i felt this strange sensation to follow this feeling i had, it led me to here. i feel i must ask, do either of you two ladies know what is happening, all the geography of the land seems to have just changed over night." belle said realizing that the two cabin mates were trying to keep up with her story. belle looked down to the ground realizing how rude she had just been. " im sorry that was so rude of me, but i just am looking for answers." she finished hopefully.
i love roleplaying

Princess_Saturn
"The same note..." Cinderella frowned, looking at it as Rose showed it to her. "You're right, that can't be a coincidence. I think wherever your aunts have gone, my godmother might be with them...I only hope they're not in danger."

Cinderella's expression softened into a little smile as Aurora explained what her real name was, however. She didn't doubt that Aurora's aunts and her godmother had meant for them to find each other; there was no mistaking the natural affinity she felt with her new friend.

"Aurora...that's a lovely name. It suits you perfectly." She said kindly, but any further conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. Curiously, Cinderella followed Aurora when she went to answer it, realizing she was feeling the little tug again quite separate from the one that had led her to Aurora's house!

Standing a bit behind Aurora, Cinderella blinked as the door was opened to reveal a brunette girl about their age in a blue and white dress; like Aurora, she was very pretty, and Cinderella saw an unmistakable gleam of keen intelligence in her eyes...but the girl seemed distressed as well, and began to speak quickly as Aurora welcomed her.

"Hello, madame, my name is Belle." Belle explained, the words tumbling out of her. "While walking through the village I live in, I noticed that this forest was here and it shouldn't be, at least not one this big. While I was exploring around I felt this strange sensation to follow this feeling I had, it led me to here. I feel I must ask, do either of you two ladies know what is happening, all the geography of the land seems to have just changed over night!" Belle seemed to become embarrassed as she finished, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry that was so rude of me, butI just am looking for answers."

A part of her wanted to be confused by this tale; surely the land had ALWAYS been this way? She had lived here for years! Perhaps this girl was confused?

But the rest of Cinderella knew better; these new memories coming to her seemed to line up with Belle's story. Aurora's forest home had not been anywhere near where Cinderella was beginning to remember living before she came to be here. The memories didn't match up, but Cinderella's heart told her Belle was telling the truth; it was the memories of things always being this way, of there being no princesses except one, that were fake, she was sure of it!

On top of that, Belle had been drawn by a strange feeling she couldn't explain, and Cinderella felt the same feeling, almost familiarity, looking at her. She was sure Belle had to be one of the "others" she and Aurora were meant to find.

"My name is Cinderella, Belle. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said gently, bobbing an elegant curtsey to the other girl before smiling at her. "To be honest, we're not really sure what's going on, either, but you're not the only one who wants answers. I was drawn here by the same feeling as you were, and Aurora and I both received these notes not long ago." She explained, showing hers to Belle.

"Now you've been drawn here, too...I think whatever is going on, we were meant to meet up here. I think we're supposed to work together to make sense of all this." She went on hopefully. First Aurora, and now Belle...she didn't know either of them very well yet, but she couldn't escape the strong feeling they were all meant to be friends. She hoped they felt it, too.

FAIRYTUTUS
belle smiled she was happy someone believed her.  but something else was on her mind, "what notes?" she asked them. The two other ladies happily showed her there notes. belle quickly skimmed over these notes, "wow the notes are almost identical. almost as if the ones that wrote them were either the same people, or two separate people that foresaw the exact same thing. but if you two found each other through these letters, and your feeling of this being no coincidence i found you is true how come i didn't receive a note? i have not seen anything like this letter." belle continued but before either girl could answer a thought rushed through belles head. "but wait before i woke up today i did dream a fairy tail dream. Was that dream my note?" she said out loud before realizing she was rambling again. "my apologies again, i have been told i sometimes talk too much." 
i love roleplaying

Princess Jaina
"Cinderella is right," Aurora added softly.  "None of us really understand what is happening, but is does seem like we were somehow meant to meet each other.  Why don't we have some supper and get some rest this evening?  Perhaps in the morning, whatever it was that led both of you here will then lead us on to wherever we are meant to go.  Perhaps there are still others out there.  Perhaps they need our help.  I do think we will find out in time."

Aurora led Cinderella and Belle to the table in the middle of the cottage and served the vegetable stew she had prepared, which was fresh and hot.  "Perhaps I have a little something go with this," she mused and checked the cupboard.  To her surprise, she found a fresh loaf of bread, with nuts and berries baked in, that she was sure had not been there before.  Also inside the cupboard was another note, which Aurora unrolled and read out loud...

Enjoy.  You will need your strength in the morning.  - Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather

"Very strange," Aurora said as she placed the bread on the table.  "My aunts used to bake bread like this all the time.  They would send me for walks in these woods almost every day to pick nuts and berries, and they would make this delicious bread.  I don't see how they could've done so today, though, even if they were here while I was out in the woods.  I'm beginning to think they much know what's going on the world today.  Perhaps they are involved somehow... perhaps... perhaps they know magic.  Perhaps we should go and look for them tomorrow, and perhaps we'll find your godmother as well, Cinderella."
SlaveTrainer13

Ariel's eyes wandered over the woman's appearance as she unveiled herself. Ariel noticed that the woman was surprisingling young despite the slight graying of her black, bushy hair. Despite the woman's skeptical appearance and somewhat attacking attitude in the beginning, Ariel smiled as the woman moved over and offered her the transportation whe sought out.

"Oh thank you so much!" Ariel said in relief as she climbed up from onto the carriage and took a seat next to the woman. "My name is Ariel. I must find a way to repay you for your kindness miss...." Ariel trailed off, trying to get a name from her new companion.

FAIRYTUTUS
bell took a slice of bread, "thank you" she curtsied to her hosts. "so how long has it been dark out?" she asked still trying to figure things out.
Princess_Saturn
((That's fine, Saiyan_Sissy. Take the time you need to, no pressure! ^^))

Cinderella nodded, joining Aurora and Belle at Aurora's table. In truth, she was very grateful for the stew, and smiled thankfully at Aurora as it was served; she didn't usually eat very well in the work she did in this life, and the times she might have as a princess were still memories she was only just getting used to. She was at least certain this was the best meal she'd been offered in quiet some time.

"I think that's a good plan, Aurora. I get the feeling that the three of us meeting was just the first step in all this..." She agreed. "Like you said, there might be more than just three of us to meet, and that sounds like it's just the start. If we can find them, along with your aunts and my godmother, maybe then someone can explain to us what this is really all about. When we know that, maybe we can do something about it."

Belle's question surprised Cinderella a little, but she glanced over at their newest companion, thinking.

"If you mean how long has it been evening, maybe an hour or two...but it's never that bright out here. Some days it feels like it's always dark." She admitted. Come to think of it, the weather was another contrast in her two sets of memories. There was a lot more sunlight in the memories of Princess Cinderella's world than the one she found herself in right now. Hm...

"You don't suppose this is about Princess Brenna somehow, do you?" She asked, her voice suddenly very low, and with a touch of nervousness to it as she glanced around. Even out here, miles and miles from the castle where dreams were said to come true, she felt a little nervous mentioning the Princess of the land. But...well, their memories suggested they were princesses, all three of them; it couldn't be a coincidence that there was only ONE Princess that ruled all the world as far as Cinderella's old memories went.

FAIRYTUTUS
"who is princess brenna?" belle asked again confused. 
i love roleplaying

Princess Jaina
"Princess Brenna?" Aurora asked, frowning a little and shaking her head, "I'm not sure who that is.  King Stefan is the local ruler, but he has no heirs.  Not far from here, you can see his castle on a clear day.  I can show you both in the morning.  In fact, perhaps we should go to the castle.  We may learn more about what is going on."

Princess_Saturn
"Ah, that's right..." Cinderella shook her head apologetically.

"You live way out here in the forest, Aurora, and Belle seems like she only just arrived here from wherever she comes from. Neither of you would probably have heard the talk in the cities." Cinderella looked down at the table.

"I've been a servant there for some time...it gets harder to say how long exactly with every day that goes by, but...before I got this note, it felt like I had worked as a servant in one house or another my entire life. You could overhear things in that line of work, people talking to try and alleviate their sadness..."

That was something interesting Cinderella had noticed but kept to herself since venturing into the woods. Aurora and Belle were the first people she'd met so far in this world that didn't seem to share the air of melancholy and forgetfulness that had been everywhere and in everyone. Was it because the three of them were aware of something the others weren't, or something else?

"There is supposed to be one place in the world where the sun always shines and no imps or monsters venture. A castle where dreams are supposed to come true. I've heard it's the home of Princess Brenna...and that because her dreams come true, she is the Princess of the entire world." She paused, looking at Aurora.

"Doesn't that seem odd? There are local rulers everywhere, but people talk of a princess as if she's more important. There are male heirs to those rulers, princes of all kinds, but no daughters. It's like there aren't any princesses at all in the world. Except your aunts, and my grandmother...and our memories..." Cinderella looked at her companions.

"I find it strange that it seems that the three of us might be princesses when in all my life I had only heard of one in the entire world. I think you're right, Aurora. Going to the King's castle might help us make some sense of all this."

FAIRYTUTUS
belle smiled "im in girls just try and stop me"
i love roleplaying

Princess Jaina
It seemed agreed upon.  Tomorrow Aurora would lead her new friends to King Stefan's castle, to learn whatever they could.

It was not a difficult walk, at least not for Aurora, who had walked in these woods all her life.  She wasn't sure how used to hiking Cinderella and Belle were, though, and she felt responsible for making sure they were well rested and nourished before they set out.  There was plenty of bread left for them to have a hearty breakfast and take the rest with them, and after clearing the supper table, Aurora led her two new friends each to one of her aunts rooms.

"You can rest here tonight," she explained kindly.  "I truly doubt my aunts will return in the middle of the night, nor do I think they would mind, for you are my guests after all."

Once her friends seemed settled for the night, Aurora returned to her own room and lay down to sleep, knowing her world was already forever changed.

Princess_Saturn
"Thank you so much, Aurora..." Cinderella said gratefully, giving Aurora a curtsey as she was shown to her room for the night. As Aurora withdrew to her own room, Cinderella readied herself for bed, braiding her hair out of habit and tying it off with a pair of blue bows before she settled into the unfamiliar bed. It had been a rather exciting day, and now the tiredness finally did catch up to her.

How different the world seemed now! She hadn't had a friend in all the world yesterday, and vague memories of friends she might once have had as a princess were no substitute. But now she had two companions in her unusual predicament, and maybe more were out there, waiting for their paths to cross. Even though Cinderella was quite sure she did not know much about her situation, there was some comfort knowing whatever tomorrow brought, she would not be meeting it alone.

It seemed that Aurora's house was spared the troubled, dreamless sleep that gripped the lands beyond it every night; Cinderella rested peacefully through the night, her head filled with wonderful images, even if she couldn't tell memory from dream.

Dawn came swiftly, and the hours of a servant combined with her best sleep in months meant that Cinderella was awake bright and early, stretching and quietly getting dressed with no small excitement; perhaps once she, Aurora, and Belle had eaten and set out for the castle Aurora had mentioned, they could make a step towards getting to the bottom of all this!

FAIRYTUTUS
belle began to look around "huh i think the forest is changing more" she said as she noticed the trees were growing unreasonably taller

(sorry for not posting in so long, i was having a nightmare with my password)
i love roleplaying

Mirajane
Mother Gothel shook her head as she continued to drive, goving a sideways glance towards the red-haired girl. "Think nothing of it, my dear... I'm a farmer going to sell her crops, and as long as people are truthful about theselves, then I do not have a Problem wth helping them." She paused for a Few seconds as they went on in silence. A few minutes later, Mother Gothel looked up at the City walls of gray imposing stone that surrounded both King Stefan's castle at the very center, and the outlying cty surrounding it. Their cart slowly pulled up to the small line gathered in front of the gates as the guards checked each person as to their business. As Mother Gothel waited, she lightly eyed the woman beside her as the sun's lowering began to gently and sliwly tnt the sky orange.

"Why exactly are you going to the city, anyways?" Asked the woman as she eyed her curiously. 

SlaveTrainer13

Ariel hopped into the passenger seat of the cart and held onto the side as the generous woman started the horses and the cart bumped along the rode in motion. Ariel smiled as she admired the view of the passing lush scenery. Ariel enjoyed the breeze blow through her long red hair and knew that there was still good in this world, despite where she worked and resided these past few weeks.

Ariel could see the prestigious architecture that is King Stephen's castle approach them and could feel that familiar pressure in her heart swell, feeling a special sense almost call to her.

As her companion slowed the cart down for the gate guard to inspect the cargo and passengers, Ariel turned as her new friend who asked what her business was in the city.

"Um, well." Ariel said, somewhat confused as to her own reason for coming to the city. Ariel looked out onto the scenery once more to collect her thoughts and with a heavy sigh and thought, Ariel responded to the middle aged woman's inquiry.

"Have you ever had a feeling that there's something greater out in the world waiting for you? Like you're trapped in some sort of purgatory where you're lost and confused about your place in this kingdom?" Ariel began, refering to her own experience of awakening in this new, unfamiliar world.

"I just...I can't explain why, but there's just something...magical I feel. Calling me to the city." Ariel replied, giving her honest opinion on the subject.

Fairytutuboy
@ SlaveTrainer13

Belle looked around the forest. "Yah it is looking much more overgrown"
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.