*cries*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
well i told my g/f about my diapers and that i wanted to be a sissy baby and she didn't take too well to it she didn't like the idea at all and she said she doesn't think she could be with me while im in diapees. wen i told her because she had bought me all my girly clothes i thought she would be understanding but she wasn't so now she gave me an altamatem give up diapees or give up her...what should i do? *cries*
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

I really feel for you, it must have taken a lot of courage for you to tell your girlfriend and I expect you had high hopes that she would understand as she has bought you girlie things before.

You must talk it through with her, try and explain why you love diapers, what it means to you but also listen to her and try and understand her side. You cannot force someone to like the same things you do and it may be that a compromise can be reached. Whilst she may not want to be involved in the diaper side of your life she may be able to live with the fact that it is a part of you.

Let her know that you are still the same person inside and that you are not doing anything wrong but as I say you cannot force someone to like something they don't, or something they do not fully understand. I don't think ultimatums are good for any relationship but I do think that talking things through in a rational way are.

I truly hope the 2 of you can get through this, but remember understanding is a 2 way street .

Good luck x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww you always give such good advice Sissy Daryl! *huggies* and huggies for bidiaperboy! I know that must be hard sweetie. She may be reacting from being shocked at first and she may just need some time to adjust to the idea. When people are shocked from someone coming out to them with something that surprises them they can say all sorts of things they wouldn't mean later. So just like Sissy Daryl said, talk it through, show her how harmless and sweet it is, give it some time and try not to push it on her.

diaperboy
otay thankee fow de advithe. i'll twy and tawk wit her about dem a wittle bit more and thee how it goeth
HiddenDesire
If you do manage to get her to accept you wearing diapers, don't overwhelm her with it. Wear them on occasion at first and test the waters to see how she feels. Don't even think of using them for their intended purpose unless you are 100% certain that she won't bolt on you.

diaperboy
otay i'ww wiww keep dat in mind
diaperboy
tho as you know i told my g/f she didn't like it. she gave me an altimatum: give up diapers or give up her. i gave her up as a girlfriend she said we can still be friends she just doesn't wanna know when im wearing a diapee she said if i wanted she would still buy me clothes (but nothing sissy) so i dunno i think i'll just not wear the diapees when around her but there's no way i could have a relationship when diapees are this big in my life w/out someone that accepts them. so just giving you an update that we are again broken up but still friends.

Love ya all

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.