A Crib fit for a Sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Sissies!

I thought I'd post a couple of pics of my most recent creation, a crib that fits around the bed in my guest room at home (also known as my Nursery). It took me about five afternoons to make, using easy to find materials at Lowe's and Home Depot. For access, I've made it so the side swings outwards.
I got the sheets and pillow cover from Babies-R-Us and the nursery print vinyl mattress cover from Fetware.com

A little closer shot:

I'm looking forward to my first wet night in it! :o)
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

jamie
Your crib is uber-cool! I never thought of building one around a bed.

Have a balloon!

Loving Sissy Jamie
Baby Butch
Very nicely done Baby Bobby, I have a spare twin bed and have thought of buying a kit to convert it to a crib. It's not in the budget these days.

PastelPrince
Nice craftsmanship! Good use of both white and pink, and great job with the sheets and mattress protector. I hope you have lots of fun in there, and don't get those nasty paddles used on you too often!  
sugarnspice
Great looking crib! Hope you have many wet nights in it

sugarnspice
xxx

sissyjj
Lovely crib, and do I espy nice wooden paddles there? Perhaps baby will get a good panky pank on her behinny! 
~ Items ~

sissypissy
nicely done bobby. I sure do wish I had an extra bed to do this this to. 
one of these days I will.

sissysueinpink
What an adorable crib baby i want one giggles
donnaTgyrl
Wonderful crib. Maybe you could post the materials you bought to make it with so us other sissies might be able to do something like that too.  

Baby Bobby__

Wonderful crib. Maybe you could post the materials you bought to make it with so us other sissies might be able to do something like that too.    

Hi Donna,

I got everything from Lowe's; the side rails are unpainted and they are the posts used for stair rails inside a house, so they're a common item. The rest was just miscellaneous wood that I chose in the right size. The top is a curved piece of molding commonly used as trim.

The good thing about this is that I can disassemble it in about ten minutes in case the in-laws are visiting and the bed portion can be made "normal" again.
KitaSparkles
So what did you use to put it all together with?

I have a crib side made with PVC pipe. Already had a frame built around my bed for a purple and lace canopy, so all I had to do was add holders for the crib side - easy to do. And when company comes, it is super easy to take the crib side off and store it in the closet. I don't care if they see the canopy - let 'em wonder.  :

Cliques:

Baby Bobby__
Since this was all wood, I prefer to use screws that can be removed if I make a mistake (which I did--several times).

I'm still looking for a white board that I can mount against the back to put some kind of babyish stickers on. I saw some cute sticker sets at Baby-R-Us in a Disney Princess theme that I was thinking about putting there.

Nothing beats sleeping on a nursery print vinyl mattress cover meant for bedwetters, wearing my soft fleece, baby top and a nice thick diaper and knowing it will be soaked in the morning. 
pigtailed_baby
This rocks, I soo want one some day x

BarbiZ
That's Awesome! I love your crib! I want one just like it!
I love that the sides are so high... perfect for that infantile perception.

It makes me wanna take a nap in it right now!
donnaTgyrl
Baby Bobby, thank you for sharing the information. Makes a really great crib and should be easy to put together. Using wood screws is the best so that way it can be taken down or changed. - hugs, donna

tina101
I just love the cute pretty disney princesses pillow cover and sheets I wish I had a crib to sleep in with cute disney princesses pillow cover and sheets like that.
babytephx
I want that crib :( good job

bedwetter41
Baby Bobby: Great job on your crib! I agree that it is the perfect place for a sissy to spend his nights -- diapered and pantied, of course. I too sleep in plastic or rubber sheets (top sheet waterproof as well) and while it took a while to get used to, I am totally used to them now. They give me a secure feeling I just wouldn't have with more "adult" bedlinens.
Baby Bobby__
Yes, I love it when I first climb into my crib--I can hear the waterproof mattress cover crinkle underneath me, audibly reminding me of the fact that I'm a bedwetter. I snuggle next to me teddy bear and I can feel my soft, thick diapers, preventing me from putting my legs together. Of course, I want to rub the front of them, and I can, but it doesn't do any good because of the chastity device I'm forced to wear underneath.
So inevitably, I'm forced to give up and go to sleep in a state of sexual frustration. At the same time, I know my mommy is in the other room, giving herself as many orgasms as she likes with her favorite vibrator.

It might seem unfair to some people but its the price I pay for being a sissy. 

SissyDesiree
I'd love to have such a pretty crib! Disney princesses are wonderful! Maybe someday...

Your shoes are nice, too, and those paddles look absolutely delicious!

You are one lucky baby girl.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Bobby__

Your shoes are nice, too, and those paddles look absolutely delicious!

You are one lucky baby girl.

- Sissy Desiree  

One of those paddles will be getting used on this sissy's bottom tomorrow. We'll see how lucky this baby girl is.  

bedwetter41

Yes, I love it when I first climb into my crib--I can hear the waterproof mattress cover crinkle underneath me, audibly reminding me of the fact that I'm a bedwetter. I snuggle next to me teddy bear and I can feel my soft, thick diapers, preventing me from putting my legs together. Of course, I want to rub the front of them, and I can, but it doesn't do any good because of the chastity device I'm forced to wear underneath.
So inevitably, I'm forced to give up and go to sleep in a state of sexual frustration. At the same time, I know my mommy is in the other room, giving herself as many orgasms as she likes with her favorite vibrator.

It might seem unfair to some people but its the price I pay for being a sissy.

Baby Bobby: I too have a kind of "love/hate" relationship with my "crinkly" sheets. Of coruse, as a bedwetting sissy I havelittle choice but to sleep on a waterproof sheet. But they are noisy and can be sticky and uncomfortable at times. But (like you say) it's the price we pay for being sissies. (I also lseep in rubber sheets -- less noisy, but can be even stickier and have aan odor (though frankly I like the rubbery scent of them.) Also, though there are problems, waterproof sheets do make me feel more secure and I drift off to sleep with no worries about leaking.
dhills
That's an EPIC crib. Amazing!

MelissaBenton88
Get the confortable and safety baby cribs is all people hope. But today, there are many cribs available at market. Some of them are dangerious for our baby, because some of them made of cheap material that can injure our baby. To avoid this, I have research some website to find the safety crib. lately, I find website that give me information to buy safety cribs. I read and enjoy visit the site. TOday I would like to share with us about it. If you are looking baby cribs, I highly recommended read tips at this site before buying. You can read the safety tips at >>>>> baby cribs
Baby_Janie
That is a lovely crib! :-)

little_sara
You are a lucky little sissy:-)
Its all about the humiliation
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.