Cosplay Girl and how to dress like one
From Random Good Stuff
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Photo by: Seiyva
I knew about those young kids hanging out at Akihabara but I had not idea that they are called Cosplayers well now I now and if you want to find out more about this strange lifestyle/trend read on at wikipedia: Cosplay
[INDENT]Cosplay is a term that originated in Japan but is based on the English words Costume Play, essentially play-acting in costumes. In Japan, CosPlay is not limited to anime/manga, but also a staple of many other entertainment industries such as science fiction and horror. In North America, the term CosPlay is reserved for anime/manga related costuming. Source
[/INDENT]So now have you ever wondered how those kids get those costumes? Well ¦ it is pretty easy .. you just order them
Moon Costumes has tons of Cosplay Costumes. Its just too bad that I dont have the body of a young Japanese Girl ¦oh well. But just thinking about squeezing myself (66 tall beefy German Guy) into for example the above costume would be hilarious.
Here are some examples of the cosplay costumes:

Well, if you really would like to stand out you can even request a custom made costume form Moon Costumes. Prices start at $200 if you would like more information on a custom made one please visit: How to custom Order
But in general costumes are above $50
Below you will just find small example of costumes ordered my theme:
Kingdom Hearts 2
Movie & Game
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion
New Arrivals!
Prince of Tennis
Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor Moon There is always a Halloween so why not start early with your costume plan and visit:
Moon Costumes
Gallery Images by DeeAnn
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyCaitlin
Very lovely site thanks for posting it and the text
Loli-Misty

Photo by: Seiyva

I knew about those young kids hanging out at Akihabara but I had not idea that they are called Cosplayers well now I now and if you want to find out more about this strange lifestyle/trend read on at wikipedia: Cosplay[INDENT]Cosplay is a term that originated in Japan but is based on the English words Costume Play, essentially play-acting in costumes. In Japan, CosPlay is not limited to anime/manga, but also a staple of many other entertainment industries such as science fiction and horror. In North America, the term CosPlay is reserved for anime/manga related costuming. Source[/INDENT]
So now have you ever wondered how those kids get those costumes? Well ¦ it is pretty easy .. you just order them
Moon Costumes has tons of Cosplay Costumes. Its just too bad that I dont have the body of a young Japanese Girl ¦oh well. But just thinking about squeezing myself (66 tall beefy German Guy) into for example the above costume would be hilarious.
Here are some examples of the cosplay costumes:

Well, if you really would like to stand out you can even request a custom made costume form Moon Costumes. Prices start at $200 if you would like more information on a custom made one please visit: How to custom Order
But in general costumes are above $50
Below you will just find small example of costumes ordered my theme:
Kingdom Hearts 2
Movie & Game
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion
New Arrivals!
Prince of Tennis
Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor Moon There is always a Halloween so why not start early with your costume plan and visit:
Moon Costumes  

I cosplay all the time at anime conventions, because I go to alot of anime conventions. But never as a female character, but I want to and alot of people do it, I want to dress up a Tsukasa from Lucky Star but actully look like a girl with no second thoughts -giggles-

Here is the costume and Tsukassa!

And this is a pic of the outfit I want!  

Aww... I just love it. I really do.
Thank you for posting the links.
Widdle Wendy
Cute cute cutecutecute! I want to get a Tokyo Mew Mew maid outfit now. Such lovely things.

Widdle Wendy

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.