Corsets
I love them
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
WOW. For the first time yesterday, I put a corset on. A Vollers one. WOW. My fiancee had gotten one for Christmas, and I asked her what it was like, and she said "Tight"   .
Yesterday evening, around 9pm, we were joking around with her parents, and she joked how little waist movement she had. I replied that she was probably exargerating, when her mum told me that I should find out myself. Naturaly, I couldn't say no, and within about 10 minutes, I was all laced up and in her beautiful pink dress.
I swear they were being a little mean to me, because that dress never fitted me before (not that I had tried  ), and they were tugging every last breath out of me.

Anyways, back to the corset. They are fantastic. Anything that helps me get into a smaller dress size is always going to make me happy :-)

Have anybody else worn a corset or wanted too? Please let me know any stories you have.  

Sammy
x x x

P.S. Here's the dress
Sammy
x x x
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babymarcie
You lucky thing, I've always fantasised about that happening to me, particularly with a beautifull dress like that. If that had been me though I'd have got rather obviously excited......*blushes* Yesterday my Mistress Mommy got me a basque which is elasticated and boned but has hook and eye fastening and I really loved wearing that, so I partly know what you mean!!!

Big hugs and sloppy kisses,

babymarcie. XXXXXX
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123
diapered_tiffany
Some corsets are half off at fredricks of hollywood right now. You can't find a better deal! It's some good quality stuff.

Sammy
That sounds great Marcie. I wish I had one of my own. One day i will though. With that half off offer, I might see if there is anything i like.
Sammy
x x x
diaprbayb
  Here's one I found at Hotopics.(the skirt too)

It was on clearance.

~cliques~

Sammy
That looks fantastic. I love clearance clothes. Cheaper and it's not like they are out of date like food. lol.

Here's one I found at Hotopics.(the skirt too)

It was on clearance.  

Sammy
x x x
babymarcie
Happy New Year sweeties, I just found a great video showing how to put on a lace-up corset, which I thought was both hot and educational, a rare combination   . I couldn't figure out how to put it in as a link but you can find it on www.thecastingcouch.biz under "comic strips"   Have fun and let me know what you think 

Sloppy kisses, babymarcie XXXXXX
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

Sammy
I think I've sussed it for you. Here it is:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/vHJ4UoMwFXY[/flash]

It's a good video. Very useful information.

Happy New Year too  

Sammy
x x x

Happy New Year sweeties, I just found a great video showing how to put on a lace-up corset, which I thought was both hot and educational, a rare combination   . I couldn't figure out how to put it in as a link but you can find it on www.thecastingcouch.biz under "comic strips"   Have fun and let me know what you think 

Sloppy kisses, babymarcie XXXXXX  

Sammy
x x x
babymarcie
Thanks for putting it up for me, now it's much easier for everyone to see. Having seen that I'm thinking of getting a proper corset and giving myself a waist!!!!!!!

Love and kisses, babymarcie XXXXX
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

Sammy
No problem 

They are fantastic. I've always loved them since..., well always actually. Having put one on recently, and finding what a great job it did with my waist, I love them even more. I definatly recomend getting one, or at least trying one one.

Sammy 
x x x

Thanks for putting it up for me, now it's much easier for everyone to see. Having seen that I'm thinking of getting a proper corset and giving myself a waist!!!!!!!

Love and kisses, babymarcie XXXXX  

Sammy
x x x
Sammy
YAY, My Fiancee let me put her corset on again. She wanted to prove to me how tight they went, not that I was gonna argue. MMM, Corsets :-D
Sammy
x x x

Selenena
A true corset is very costly (I have not tried any of the ones on E-bay), what you will find a Fredrics is not a true , with boning, with laces, with front placket, corset. i have one custom made and five off the shelf. the do wonders for the figure and are a darn good diet aid (you cant eat much).
sissybaby
wot want 2 come lace me up in a corset nice and tightly

Mviola24
I have a corset on order, I just can't wait for it to get here so I can start wearing it  
MissSissy30
that corset video is sexy

Iris
They look nice, but I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to wear one. ^_^() I kinda like how my organs aren't all squished up.
Skylark
I love my corsets!  

They give me such a great figure, big cleavage and a small waist... also my naturally very wide hips are enhanced. But then most genetic women look great in all corsets... I think trangendered women (m2f) look best in waspies or waist sinchers ass it suggests wider hips and trains the figure to curve.

Anyways, vollers is a great corset company, a few of mine and my first one was vollers... black satin, mmm...

It also makes me look more Domme,   when I feel the inclination.

xxxx 
Little girls are just giggles you can hug!

I want to be your Nanny! Now be good and do as I say...

ashleecorona
DAM I NEED to get one of those!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.