The Converse Thread
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The Cute shoes and socks thread inspired this. While Mary Janes and Pumps are adorable, nothing beats the old school sneaker. And they look wonderful while paired with an Alice dress.
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

DiaperedErica
Agreed!

I'd like to get a pink pair one of these days -

Though the black pair I already have would look good with this outfit -

Erica
diaprbayb

(No, I am not triing to baby everything)

~cliques~

Lavander
I wore a pair of these almost every single day of high school. When we moved halfway through high school my mom made me drop them into the ocean (we were on a ship) but I got another pair soon after.

~ Items ~

prissyprincess
  That,s our gal don,t you just Wuv her , giggles , I sure do . with or without sneeker,s   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lavander
The deal with Converse tennies when I was wearing them was that Converse was the shoe to wear if you were a surfer like me. When dressed you had to have Converse shoes, blue jeans, and a Wellington shirt over a T-shirt. When surfing it had to be baggies. I was such a slave to fashion! So were we all, we looked like a bunch of robots that came out of a factory!

~ Items ~

DeuxExLolitaDollie

(No, I am not triing to baby everything)  

I would totally rock those.

MommyScarlet

I loved these too, still do.
LilValentina82
I love that kind of pink sneackersssss!!!!
Will buy a pair some day :D

NecroTrash
Converse! Sport a pair of all-black ones myself! :)
Frillyfillies-prev
Converse are great. I've always seen that sneaker for years and never knew why it was that specific one or what it was called until years later in my life. I bought myself a pair, but unfortunately they really hurt my feet to walk around in. They're very thin on the top and the sole has too little padding. It's a shame because they look great.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.