R Control 1 - 4
The step family takes control of bedwetting Barry.
Posted on
Control 1 - 4 - The step family takes control of bedwetting Barry., Dominate,Sissybaby,Diaper,Bedwetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Control 1 - 4 - The step family takes control of bedwetting Barry., Dominate,Sissybaby,Diaper,Bedwetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Control 1 - 4 - The step family takes control of bedwetting Barry., Dominate,Sissybaby,Diaper,Bedwetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Control 1 - 4 - The step family takes control of bedwetting Barry., Dominate,Sissybaby,Diaper,Bedwetter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
Should bedwetters be diapered?
YES
15 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie's Mummy
Hello BabyButch I feel that all bedwetters  should be diapered for sure Who wants to do all that laundry everyday

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Smart thinking I would expect from a mommy. : )
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I say YES AND NO on this one,,,, baby butch  
Posted by lil sissie's Mummy
  Hello BabyButch I feel that all bedwetters  should be diapered for sure Who wants to do all that laundry everyday  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

shamrock
I say YES AND NO on this one baby butch 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I guess it depends on the situation. Sometimes YES and sometimes NO. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Yes bedwetters should be in nappies. I think they should be in nappies 24/7  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Appreciate the comment with some good advice!

Baby Puss
Great set again Baby Butch!
My own experience, as a young bedwetting child, who did not wear any diapers dictates, I say YES, bedwetters should wear diapers. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I voted YES for reasons of my own and good common sense.
cutedom21
.. these captions .... are .... "ok"...... at best

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 You did not answer the question. I guess OK will do.

cutedom21
@ Baby Butch
  haha!!!!! :) :) :P - answered!

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
  Thanks you must have been vote ten. : )

sissydina218
love the new captions baby butch. barry is so lucky to have a new stepmom and stepsister willing to make him such a cute sissy baby.  

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Mes gwad ooo wuv da captions!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.