Confused
Strange turn of events
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
well as i mentioned in my last thread, i confessed my sissy ways to an individual friend that i rightfully trusted with said secret. She was very accepting, and in fact thought it was kind of cute! This gave me a much needed level of comfort and confidence with her. so i text her about it for a while and all is well... until her mum checks her text messages and forces her to explain them. Her mother is also accepting of it, but its still strange, that my best friends mum (how i say mom) knows im a diaper loving cross-dresser. And now my other friend found out in the same way and was also passively accepting of it. we agreed to start deleting our messages. so three people know, but i didnt want two of them to. i dont know i just had to write it down and get it off my currently heavy burdened back. Thanks for listening!!!  
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty

well as i mentioned in my last thread, i confessed my sissy ways to an individual friend that i rightfully trusted with said secret. She was very accepting, and in fact thought it was kind of cute! This gave me a much needed level of comfort and confidence with her. so i text her about it for a while and all is well... until her mum checks her text messages and forces her to explain them. Her mother is also accepting of it, but its still strange, that my best friends mum (how i say mom) knows im a diaper loving cross-dresser. And now my other friend found out in the same way and was also passively accepting of it. we agreed to start deleting our messages. so three people know, but i didnt want two of them to. i dont know i just had to write it down and get it off my currently heavy burdened back. Thanks for listening!!!    

Ok kiddies, never text message anything to anyone you do not want published in public. For one this can happen, for two when you delete them, they stay on the company server and a whole host of other routers. They also stay on the flash chip in the phone when you delete them and there are a number of devices designed specifically to scour memory cards like this for ghosts of deleted and overwritten images.

Oh and for the love of god, disable the GPS in your phone, otherwise anyone can put your number into the internet and track your rough movements during the day by locating what tower you are communicating with (I have done this to freak out a trans friend, to make her be more security conscious by calling her up and saying, oh I see you left home this morning an hour ago and went over by the university, fairly close to the river it looks like for a few hours before returning home.) and learn your daily movements. Even disabled they can tell where you go within a few miles, but with it on they can google maps your exact gps x,y as you travel.

Talk to her on the phone from now on to avoid problems in the future is my best advice.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Andreea
Technology can be such a pain ...   I'm glad things seem to have worked out so well, though.   For three people to be accepting, and one of them more than passively, is a very positive outcome ... though I agree absolutely about not tempting fate in the future. Big Sister is watching us ... or words to that effect.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

tyler199
thanks girls! i'll try to be more conscious of this in the future for both safety and security's sake. its a bloody good thing my parents dont know that deleted text messages could be checked so easily. they're the two people i really dont want to find this out about me.
OopsiePanty

thanks girls! i'll try to be more conscious of this in the future for both safety and security's sake. its a bloody good thing my parents dont know that deleted text messages could be checked so easily. they're the two people i really dont want to find this out about me.  

I also highly suggest you get this program: ViPNet SafeDisk

Use it to make container files which are basically virtual drives. You can then put all your private sissy/trans files in the virtual drive which only you will be able to access. It also adds a true secure delete command to windows and even various levels of "panic" buttons you can press so if you had to which could be used if you had to for some reason destroy your own system (software wise). The program can also be told to delete your history, your recent documents, re-write the contents of your swap drive 10 times with random crap as windows shuts down so that your swap file cannot be viewed, etc. (The swap file deleting is a key feature)

You can only install this program on 2 computers though once you buy it. It is SUPER security heavy. The idea is you can buy it, install it to a machine, and then some years later buy another and use the 2nd activation. I have talked to their customer service extensivly because I had some trouble getting it to install on a system with three partition tables crammed into one area of the disc (CF) and it was making the program not validate because my system specs were so far from reality it assumed it couldn't possibly be happening lol. But they were able to tell me how to manually make entrys to let it validate and I am guessing on most people's rigs this wouldn't be an issue.

I forget the name too, but there is a program made for people in China to browse the net and people in Iran are using it a lot now too, but that would be another good program to get as it securely erases any evidence of emails you send from your machine, really makes sure nobody knows what you are browsing if they do get on your machine, etc. I'll try to look up the name tomorrow, I am getting ready for a playdate with my oldest girl right now.

You can never be too secure.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.