i have a confession...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
to start...
i am already out as a girl, it took some time now i wear skirts, padded bra and wear make up each day ^^

the part no one knows about: i have on occasion between being a cute little dolly for a strong lady thought about wearing diapers and it still made me all hot and heavy, it scared me to entertain the thought for whatever reason, being  babied up a little bit(though not fully playing the part just made to wear/dress up that way) made me feel just as helpless and i guess its more of a loss of control that makes me happy.

i am simply unsure how to go about this or what to do with it if anything at all, this is the first time i have ever admitted this at all and maybe some advice on the matter is what i am looking for. ^^;

thank you
~dolly
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kipr
Maybe you should try the SK personals.
little dolly
i started to ..then chickened out :/

may try again i dunno, would like a Domme some day to serve just this particular subject sets me on edge ( i find that silly considering what i like and such..) but still true.

little dolly
well i would more honestly like perhaps others to talk to about it really and i am not sure how to go about doing so.
wittle_bwittany
honestly, if everyone knows your trans(or whatever you consider yourself) then i imagine no one will be to shocked by the diaper fantasy. just find a girl that accepts your girly ways and let her in on your little secret. she should understand.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

little dolly
its a new concept to me..this whole baby doll thing.
i dunno why it scares me to admit it ontop of what is pretty much already known but ya, thank you all the same :/

a little bit of encouragement can help.
wittle_bwittany
your quite welcome. i understand you reluctance to let this out in the open, but lets be completely honest here. after you find out someone is transexual, it takes a lot more than a AB confession to surprise you. so i say just come right out and say it. who knows, you may even get a nice girl out of it.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

SISSYJOSHUA
i agree girls usually take it btter than men and and all other so try it but i also understand i too like that but also i like being babied al the way cept in public and baby food and formula side from those three things ill do anything babyish
pullups4me
I agree with most of the comments on here. Most girls who accept you for your girlish ways will also accept or possibly like more the baby aspect.

Girls are naturally more accepting so dont be shy about the baby thing if you are not shy about the girl thing :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.