Coming to terms with the real me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone

I am finally accepting myself. In my mind I am a crossdresser, called Sharon. Friends, family & work colleagues don't know. I want you all to know though. I have now started to buy clothes on line as well as going to department stores and I don't throw them away anymore!

I have recently purchased a lovely fully lined leather skirt. I also bought a beautiful satin skirt & am awaiting deivery for a suede/leather skirt.

What I really want is a 1950s dress, with lots of petticoates. It would be so feminine. I know a place that I can visit where the dress can be fitted. I just need to pluck up the courage.

I shaved my legs for the very first time today. My clothes feel so sensual. I should have done this years ago.

It's taken all this time, but I am finally getting there.

Bye for now

Sharon
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
oh, sweety im so happy for you!!!! i know how hard it is to accept yourself for who you really are. its taken me untold years to do so, and no one should have to go through that.

congratulations! your on your way to feminine glory!

with love,

brittany
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
sharon
Hi Brittany

Thank you for your kind message. Until I joined, I felt so isolated. It's wonderful to have friends here who understand. I feel so much more content now. What a lovely forum this is.

Arina
Well I have to agree this is one of the best places to come to find the type of support that you need. Everyone cares no matter what just believe in your self and believe in the friends you can make.
I rather be pleasing a Mistress then a Master sorry guys that want to be a daddy for me but I'm more of a Momma's Girl.
Sis_C
it is a wonderful feeling isn't it, when that weight is lifted off your shoulders, even if it only lasts for a little bit, before the weight of uncertainty comes crushing down again. Well at least that is what it is like for me, I hope you will be happy as I think I will be when I finally find the "real me".

rossiey
it took me forever to finally accept the fact that i'll always be nothing but a big sissy boy who loves to wear womenss clothing and that there is nothingwrong with it , by god its just a piece of clothing.and i can say i enjoy wearing my pink bra every day along with panties. blouse and shorts etc. being feminine is awesome to me
Subliminal_D
I can only congratulate you - and everyone else sharing their stories - on accepting yourself and I wish you happier times ahead!

straightsissy13
You are you  )
PAINT MY TOES AND CALL ME GABI
sharon
Thank you all, for such kind support.

Kindest regards

Sharon

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.