PG Coming out as Transabled
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I've done some soul searching and deep thinking over the past year or so and have come to the conclusion that I am transabled as well as transgendered. I have a relatively not widely known condition called Body Integrity Identity Disorder which is in short, a strong desire for elective impairment ranging from amputation to any of a host of other non-amputee impairments most likely including incontinence.

The details on my BIID can be found here: http://transabled.org/

This is less of a thread about coming out in real life as I could not bring myself to come out about this to anyone except my fiance, who I've already come out to but more of a coming out on this site.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
I read about that recently actually. Us transgendered have a very high correlation with paraphilias including diapers (hello!), BDSM, amputation, etc. There's a theory called target location error where in early childhood we misinterpret signs of what we become attracted to. Wanting to become women being so prevalent makes sense because we all have women in our lives. But wanting to be a babyfur for example (I don't) won't occur where a child has never been exposed to such things. Most likely mine developed when my younger sister was born. It makes sense because I am attracted to many of the things she did or looked like, like diapers, pink, ballerinas, ponytails and headbands.

You developed an attraction to the idea of being nurtured and cared for at some point when you were young. It would make sense that being a baby, a girl, or disabled, or a combination of those would be appealing to you. Pick carefully who you want to come out to though. My close friends, family and my gf know about my bigenderism (I identify as a girl only some times), but ONLY my gf knows about my fondness of diapers and little girl things. The information you should reveal should be pertained to the changes you want to make in your social life. I wanted to be treated as a girl, or for it to be ok to act like a girl in certain company, hence I told people that. I have zero interest in being a baby girl in public, but it's fun in fantasy, so only my girlfriend knows and can indulge me in that.

When you choose who to explain to, tell them you have something not threatening but important to discuss soon. Set a time where there wont be distractions. Speak calmly and matter of factly. Prepare for much confusion and many questions, and let them ask as well as give time to process. Be ready for some potentially insulting questions, but don't get emotional about these. Just plainly state your case. I often get asked if I'm gay and like men. I just plainly say that no, I don't. Explain the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation. And be sure to reassure them you still love them and state specifically what you want to remain the same in your relationship and what, if anything, you'd like to change. Be mature and respectful, and respect will come more naturally to you.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Baby Lily
No one else has anything say? any thoughts on this? I was kinda hoping more people could offer their 2 cents on this.

Also I am careful about who I come out to. I kinda have to what with the ehtical caveat that most people who are actually disabled can't seem to wrap their minds around why someone in their right mind would want what they have but don't want.

Diaperskirt
You have to explain it as a combination of "the grass is always greener" with the romanticized notion of being taken cared for. You don't necessarily want to be amputated, but you do see the allure in the attention and nurturing it brings from other people. Similar to your interest in baby girls.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Baby Lily
I'm a bit confused as to what that comment even means. care to clarify?

Diaperskirt
I surmise your collection of phillias has a common theme of wanting to be taken care of. Little girls, babies, cripples, they all need support and nurturing. Try to emphasize this when you explain yourself. Explain how the concept has been romanticized in your mind which is why it appeals to you, despite logically understanding seeking amputation is not practical, or making light of people with real disabilities.
*Formerly tutu49*
Baby Lily
I guess I understand. are you saying that my BIID desire for incontinence has a common theme of wanting to be cared for and that I should explain that to the people I come out to online?

Diaperskirt

I guess I understand. are you saying that my BIID desire for incontinence has a common theme of wanting to be cared for and that I should explain that to the people I come out to online?  

If they are looking for some clarity, or are trying to understand better, than I think it's an appropriate way to describe it.
*Formerly tutu49*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.