PG Coming out more at work
/something/ finally on a positive note for me...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So on Monday a friend and i had a bit of a girls day and we went shopping watched this adorable romantic comedy and she gave me a couple of tips and techniques on my makeup as well as we bought some new stuff to help match my eyes...

The next day while practicing i had something turn out great that i just loved... except for the lips i dunno that shade with the lip gloss just not appealing to me personally. So i took a couple of pics of it anyways just to have a record and to make sure i don't do that again. Thursday while at work i took that pic and was showing it to some of my regulars who already are well aware of my being trans and the fact that my hearing is on Monday for my name change... and more than a few of them could not tell it was me the person standing there holding the camera and all of them agreed that they didn't want to believe it was anything but a girl... Even my District Manager thought it looked pretty snazzy... now if i can just get the Store Manager to agree and let me actually show up at work like that :S

But yea having my customers approve of both my looking fem as well as my skill doing my own makeup made me feel GREAT and somewhat makes up for all the crap i am having from the boss...
warm, wet, and happy. I love being in my diapers!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

bunnyducklover
Might I suggest transferring jobs?
(I realize that isn't possible a lot of the time for a variety of reasons)

Regardless, Congratulations!
And your boss is just jealous that he can't do it too!
I am convinced or just hopeful that most or all men simply want to get in women's panties literally.
It is just a total switch on how things work and how people treat you and if you enjoy flirting with boys then that's good too

:)
Babyrina
Only thing is though, my store manager IS a woman... a bitch of one...

As for transfering this spring i plan on moving back out to Arizona and will be gone from this stupid store, but i would like to bring her down on my way out

Babyrina
So... as of about 26 September 2:30 Eastern time... my legal name name is Sarina ... W00T

The boss (bitch) said that i'll have to call the District Manager to come in and do the paperwork change as it's apparently beyond her... which after she ignored me for as long as she could before saying anything to me when i came into work, and her normal hostile reaction towards anything i do regarding my transitioning that she won't do it and i can't make her so... i'll be calling him as soon as i have that certified copy to show him (i dunno if he'll need that but i'll still wait just to make sure)

EDIT: Certified Copy now in my hands, and i'm about to be walking to town and calling the DM to get this little issue at work handled... also stopping at the bank to get that taken care of too, that's going to be a pain... new bank card, new checks... i forgot about all this stuff after the big moment!
Hi Babyrina,

OMG! Wow, congratulations on coming out at work; I bet that was a relief!! I am a cross-dresser and adore wearing girly dresses and would love to arrive at work dressed or indeed anywhere else for that matter. I really admire your transitioning. Well done! I hope everything works out for you.

Stacy

Babyrina
So now i have my ID, my Social Security card, a new ATM card, filed for checks, and just filed for an amended birth certificate wheee. I need to fax the ID and SS card to the electric company to change my name there, already did the sewer company, the cable company is being ********* and i'll prolly just leave it in the old name until i move **** them.

Started leaving my hair down at work and the boss has been talking to me less, not sure my thoughts on that, but i think i like it. DM was in on Friday to speak with us each privately and when Denise left for the day she was almost in tears and i'm pretty sure it was 'my fault'.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.