A Comfy Bra?
What's the most comfortable bra for us sissies who have boyish chests?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello Everyone,

:

I've been embracing my new sissy self for the past year and am now wearing girly things under my clothes at work at least half the time. Before the year is out I would like to be wearing a bra, panties, stockings and garters under my work (and sometimes play) clothes. I do have 2 cute sports/training bras, but I'm ready to graduate to something a little more stylish, and more importantly, comfortable. I need somethings that I can wear for a day under my clothes. The problem is, my chest is very boyish, and I don't know where or how to find a bra that will fit and stay comfortable. What advice do you more experienced sissies and TVs have? Where do you get comfy bras when you have manly proportions? What styles are best to wear under work clothes? Any and all advice will be very appreciated.

Widdle Wendy

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby_sara
I dont know if this helps, but at www.justmysize.com, they have a bra finder wizard. Also, they have a lot of bras that say they dont show seams. Worth a try?!
prissyprincess
  You should try wearing a body suit their wonderful and very comfee .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

baby_sara
sissypantees
I use a "B" cup bra. It fits me very comfortably and seems to fit very well. You will need to find out what size you are. Any department store web site will have instructions on helping you determine what size you are. Just go to the bra pages and look for a link to sizing charts. You may take a look at "A" cup bras first. If the bra is way too tight, don't fret. You can also buy "Bra Extenders". Also on the web pages. Hope this helps.
Pampered Panty Princess

submuse
I'm not part of the company, so I feel okay giving them a plug: ILoveRuffles.com. It's one of the advertisers on this forum.

They've got a great series of training bras that are very discreet. (I was actually a tiny bit disappointed that they didn't show up a little more--the only way they are visible is if I wear them under a white or neutral t-shirt.)

I haven't worn one to work (my work is NOT conducive to pushing the envelope there), but I have worn it out in public in a variety of settings.

Check them out, and good luck!

Oh, one more point to remember, if you order the A-B cup bra from Just My Size, remember to use the size for where the band fits, not your actual chest size. (In other words, just below the nipples--not the biggest part of your chest.) I made that mistake, and had to send it back.
Widdle Wendy
Thank you all so much. I may get one of those bras from I Love Ruffles. I do know I will be getting one of their frilly thongs. Just My Size looks like it might fill my needs as well. Do you all have any other recommendations?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.