R i have come to a conclusion
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
i have decided that when i move out (about october of next year) i will go to a doctor for sexual reassignment surgery.
for years i have lived with this.. false male body. being forced to be the "oldest son" rather than who i am inside..
it is such a relief to get this idea out into the world.
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie

i have decided that when i move out (about october of next year) i will go to a doctor for sexual reassignment surgery.
for years i have lived with this.. false male body. being forced to be the "oldest son" rather than who i am inside..
it is such a relief to get this idea out into the world.  

You should undergo extensive counseling first before taking such a drastic step. SRS should be resorted to only if, after such counseling, you really and truly decide that is what you must do.

Best wishes for the future,

Prissie
   Prissie
kryxel

You should undergo extensive counseling first before taking such a drastic step. SRS should be resorted to only if, after such counseling, you really and truly decide that is what you must do.

Best wishes for the future,

Prissie  

well that is an obvious. it is sort of a requirement to have SRS. 6 months if i remember. or a year living AS a girl first.

CynthiaAnne

well that is an obvious. it is sort of a requirement to have SRS. 6 months if i remember. or a year living AS a girl first.  

Congrats, GF! I have my first clinic appt regarding the same decision on the 23rd.

And, funny thing is ( no offense , Prissie) is that when I told my brother about my decision to explore this option, of changing myself into a girl, he counseled "Why don't you start slower, with some public crossdressing; after all, it's so irreversible". ^_^ (he's such a sweetie)

But, yeah, no one can just march into the doctor's office and announce "Make my outie an innie, and make it snappy!"

I've never really experienced the kind of Gender Dysphoria you seem to be feeling, kryxel, though you have all my compassion and understanding there.

As I told my bro, I just know that there is a girl inside me ( tho how hard she's struggling to get out, that's what I need to go to counseling about, and really find out). I've been a man for so long, I think it's just her turn. ^_^

Much love and best wishes, sister.
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

kryxel
good luck to you too. hopefully we can meet one day and high five each other.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.