R Collie Bitch
Collie Bitch is feminized and dominated after being adopted by a family of females.
Posted on
Collie Bitch - Collie Bitch is feminized and dominated after being adopted by a family of females., Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Collie Bitch - Collie Bitch is feminized and dominated after being adopted by a family of females., Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Collie Bitch - Collie Bitch is feminized and dominated after being adopted by a family of females., Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Collie Bitch - Collie Bitch is feminized and dominated after being adopted by a family of females., Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Very interesting, and fun.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 A fun time for Collie Bitch, aren't we jealous. : )
sissybabysamantha2
Nice story told by cappies. Good ending who wants to be in adult clothing anyway nappies are more fun 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I love the nappy in the last picture. Too bad 3 other designs are included if you buy a pack. Great to hear you like the cappie story and the ending.

CollieBitch
 Oh my gosh, you are so kind and amazing, many thanksies for the most wonderful story, arf arf 83

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Your welcome Collie Bitch. I am glad you approve of your cappie story. GROWL

CollieBitch
@ Baby Butch
  I wuv it soooooooooooooooooooooooo much ^w^
lil sissie's Mummy
These are really great captions of Collie Bitch  Baby Butch

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  THANK YOU LIL SISSIE'S MUMMY.

sissydina218
lovely story and lifestyle made for collie 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am glad you like these Sissydina and would be willing to take her place.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.