PG 13 College Guy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all! So I'm a college male with a strong desire to go back to the days of babyhood and wearing diapers. I'm unsure where exactly these feelings come from as they started to develop after I saw some pics of abdl in high school and my longing to be a baby again keeps growing. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions? Much love and happy holidays :)
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Cdbaby23
First off I suggest trying it out first and see if you like wearing diapers or not, you should be able to find some at Walmart that are rather cheap and feel like baby diapers, that way if you don't enjoy it your only out 15 bucks. If so then you have more shopping to do lol
diaperbaby247
Great call! Probably should have mentioned I've done that and loved the feel of them. Any ideas as to why now I have these desires?

diapersandpigtails

Great call! Probably should have mentioned I've done that and loved the feel of them. Any ideas as to why now I have these desires?  

I don't know the why, but I can tell you that my "desires" were dormant after being busted at age 5. I was humiliated, and I dropped it, but it lingered in the back of my mind. Then some teacher in 5th grade said that some babies get stimulated by diapers, and it all flooded back. So that was quite a large gap when it wasn't there.

Do you remember having these desires when you were little? I really wanted to be back in diapers... and I guess that never changed lol.
diaperbaby247
No I havent! Started mostly at the tail end of high school and now college. Any thoughts?

diaperbaby247
anyone????
Mellsissy
You either want to or not. To be honest it really never makes any sense. We love it and that is why we do it. It feels natural. If you want to do it you will. If you don't than you will not. You sound like you just have to take a weekend and just do it. After the weekend you will know if you want to do it or not.

diaperbaby247

You either want to or not. To be honest it really never makes any sense. We love it and that is why we do it. It feels natural. If you want to do it you will. If you don't than you will not. You sound like you just have to take a weekend and just do it. After the weekend you will know if you want to do it or not.  

To go full blown abdl?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.