Cloud 9
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by blabsalot
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BunnyGirl21
I think he would look better as sailor moon instead of a princess
Wannabe_Baby
"Cloud, you already look like a girl. Why are you so annoyed about dressing like one?"

BabyNiki
"I told you I could make you blush, Mr. I've-never-been-embarrassed!" Said my girlfriend.

"I think its the diapers more than the dress." i replied, smiling slyly. She was so cute when she wins something. "Why did you make me wear them by the way?"

"Two reasons, firstly because I knew they'd make you blush, secondly so I could lock you in them and make you do stuff for me!" She smiled.

"W-What do you mean?" i asked, slightly scared.

*Click*

"You know exactly what I mean, sissy boy! Now try on this blue one, or no key until tomorrow!"
Mina Silverwind
I would add some kind spell to make Cloud become a sissy, or possibly a sissy baby girl names Claudia.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.