R Cloth Nappies
I have posted some cloth nappy cappies for Sissieann. I added a few for Trevor.
Posted on
Cloth Nappies - I have posted some cloth nappy cappies for Sissieann. I added a few for Trevor., Cloth Nappy,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cloth Nappies - I have posted some cloth nappy cappies for Sissieann. I added a few for Trevor., Cloth Nappy,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Cloth Nappies - I have posted some cloth nappy cappies for Sissieann. I added a few for Trevor., Cloth Nappy,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Cloth Nappies - I have posted some cloth nappy cappies for Sissieann. I added a few for Trevor., Cloth Nappy,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
What do you prefer?
Cloth Nappies
9 votes
Disposable Nappies
5 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies. I wore cloth nappies as a baby and still wear them today almost 24/7 now There is nothing like the feel of a thick cloth nappy between your legs covered by a pair of crinkly rustling baby pants 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I too wore cloth diapers when little. I don't think they had disposables way back then, he he. I loved it then and now when I get a chance to wear cloth nappies. Plastic panties are a must like you suggest. I got the first 2 pics from a long video.
Baby Puss
Great cappies Baby Butch! I was in cloth diapers and plastic/rubber pants then, and now too. But sometimes, mommy likes the convenience of disposable diapers. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I understand the need for disposables especially if you don't have a washer and dryer at home. I prefer cloth and grew up wearing them. I use disposables for convenience too. Thanks for saying these are great. : )

lil sissie's Mummy
I like keeping lil sissie in cloth diapers when ever I can but I put disposables on when we go out 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Sounds like mummy knows what she is doing. I bet you carry a stocked diaper bag when going out. Have a great day!
babygirlpansy
this sissy's favourite picture is 'nanny' 
permanently a sissybaby 

Baby Butch
@ babygirlpansy
 I agree Babygirlpansy! The model is Sophie Little who started as an adult baby at age 18. She has great pics and I post them often. Nice to see your comment. : )

lil sissie's Mummy
Great captions Baby Butch and yes I like keeping lil sissie in cloth diapers when ever I can 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Appreciate the compliment on my cappies! Right now the poll is tied 3 to 3 and I have not voted yet. I love both but prefer cloth if I had a washer and dryer. : )
sissydina218
have to pick cloth, love wearing them but sometimes i have to wear disposables. loved the captions enjoyed sissy anns what a life. and trevor's lifestyle and pics are amazing. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Appreciate the lovely comment Sissydina. : )

sissieann
  Baby Butch I love your pics thank you Baby Kevin more please???? 

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Your welcome Sissieann! Good to see you found these and loved them. This set turned out great based on the comments. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.