cloth or disposable
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
my second poll in about a minute lol do u like disposable diapers or cloth nappies?
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Last Post
34 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
 Same as with your other poll.   I prefer cloth but for now it's easyier to go disposable 

~cliques~
baby_alicep
daddys has mes ins cloths daipies.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

plastic_panties
I like both cloth and disposable diaper.....always with plastic panties over them *giggles*......
babygina
This baby prefers cloth with plastic panties,but as babies know,it is all up to the caregiver of the baby to decide what to completely dress the little one into!!!
++

SissyFlowerGirl
I love my disposables nice and noisy. Reminds me of the Pampers I wore when younger

Kadya
I have cloth ones too but prefer the disposable ones. The feeling when weeing is just a lot better...

sissybarbie
i like the feel and the noise of disposibals alot better  
nappygirl
I love both cloth and disposables, mummy will pften put a dispoable over my terry, soaks up more and is lovely and bulky. Always wear plastic pants over the top, got some really noisy ones yesterday and i love them. XXX

diapered_tiffany
I love my abri-forms. They help to remind me that I'm diapered.
babyandy22
i always wair disposible diapers 
your only as beutifal as you feel

lilabbritbrat
Lately I've been wearing goodnights for girls...they do leak sometimes but it's what I feel comfortable buying...so what call me miss potty pants...anyways I've never wore cloth... I'ld like to try them though
levellexx
disposable all the way the cloth don't feel like a real diaper to me and i like my diapers to feel like a real baby diaper cause the more babyish the diaper is the more babyish ill act. hehe if only my mom didnt share my credit card account then i could order some really babyish ones like from that bambinodiapers place.

sissyrozi
I wear disposibles to bed, and I like the way they feel. But my g/f might move me to cloth diapers because it's cheaper in the long run.
ballerina4life
Disposables all the way!

Mviola24
I like crinkly disposables best
SissySara
I like cloth over disposable, but I wear disposables more since they're easier to deal with since I've got roommates.

vs-boygirl
For me it has to be disposable. Just the feel of the padding and the crinkle of them. I've never tried anything else or would be interested in anything else.
dirtdauber2001
Cloth is great. I like how soft they are against my sissy little peenee! 

Jennifer Funshine
If it weren't for the fact that I love to remain in my diapies for soooo long
I would probably buy cloth diapers and wear rubber pants over them.
But plastic ones are really my baby-fave at the end of the day!
PinkPlasticPanties
for running around the house and just being a baby abriforms. For everything else I like both, at the same time.

SissyMacksie
all about the disposables!!! Nothing like Pampers!!!
Iris
Either way its disposables for me. If I'm the dom they're just easier to do and if I'm the sub then I like the crinkly noises. ^_^

Skylark
I prefare disposable as a Mummy... they are easier to change.

Also I think they look nicer somehow and since most (real)babies wear disposable these days its alot more realistic.

Little girls are just giggles you can hug!

I want to be your Nanny! Now be good and do as I say...

lunapower
i like both!!

laceymichelle
I like disposibles but wouldnt object ton being wraped in a cloth diaper with big pink diaper pins
0 - 25 of 33 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.