It's A Classic
An old photo but muched loved
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I should really do another set with this dress.

But sir I never done maid work in my life.

Gallery Images by XPrincess_CissyX
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx
WOWSERS. HOTTIE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!
I use to have a similar outfit, god knows where it went too ;(
Ei8ht
I still can't believe my girlfriend made me cosplay as a maid for the convention, I don't even know what anime this is from! Oh well, maybe no one will notice me, just relax.

Sissybaby Thuthy

"This will be your new daytime outfit from now on. It will make it easier for you to do your chores and keep the house in immaculate condition.
Of course for evenings it's back to pink sissy dresses with massive petticoats."

Baby Butch

French Maid

"You mean you used to be a boy," said Madame Larue, "now you are my sissy maid, just look at yourself in the mirror, you are a girl now."

Little sissy boy

Mom's home sh** i don't have time to get out of this dress.

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
Davinadolly
French Maid

"But Mistress, I can't possibly imagine where I put that feather duster"

Jennifer Funshine

"The outfit says "let's cuddle" but your eyes say "after a spanking" oh, decisions, decisions!"
Alexa.Crosst
He told me to clean out his attic, but after seeing this dress that Iabsolutely fell in love with, I forgot until he came up. He asked me what I was doing and all I could think of was "waiting to clean your pipes..."

Mina Silverwind
Darn it my friends told me I was dressed this way for a theme party, little did I know, this was their revenge for pulling too many pranks, and telling everyone they are lesbians all the time.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Sakaruma
OMG. There are no words to explain how hot you look in that outfit.

frillyboy
I don't suppose anyone here knows where I can get that outfit? Or maybe one like it that I can be locked into? *Wink* Oh, right, a caption.

Emily was being as careful as she could. She knew that if her boyfriend ever found out that she was into dressing up and acting like a maid that he would never let her leave his place. As she was getting ready to clean the kitchen she heard the door open as her boyfriend got home from class early. "Hey Emily, the teacher was sick so we got out of class.....well looks like I have a new maid." He said with a grin on his face as Emily covered her face in a vain attempt to not be recognized.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
dommyb
rgurevuerrbger

dommyb
bggrevjorevuieru
sarahjayne
you realy should you look so pretty
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

annal
Justsoooo cute!! xx
jazzzmann

I should really do another set with this dress.

But sir I never done maid work in my life.

Don't worry baby. Daddy thinks you're very pretty. Now come over here and sit on my lap.

TiresiasRex
Looks a lot like a certain Milk Maid I know. Beautiful image!
Lolita_Karen
Looks so cute~ <3 (^__^)

sarahjayne
such a pretty maid i just love it
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.