**** Christmas
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey there all, here is the **** my Christmas thread.

Well after getting a maximum of four hours of sleep, I drove to go see my kids and my ex-mother-in-law and my ex and his gf were there too. I only had an hour window to be with them and I had one Christmas dream, to show them the MLP Live Trailer I had put together (which will be part of my review...wow it is a hard one to review) and after spending over a half hour being ignored because I gathered everyone together to see it, then my ex's gf said she had to leave in 30 minutes (the same time she knew I had to leave) and she did her normal thing and became a controlling bitch and made it so that nobody but her could interact with the kids. I came into it with many nice presents to give people and came out of it with a gag gift and an empty card. And other than the Christmas I have made for myself, this is as good as it is going to get this year.

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year, but this year, **** Christmas!

Update:
And the day just continues to roll down hill *weeeee*. The people who do not need help seem to be in demand today to ask for it, while the people who do, do not.

Well at least this wretched year is almost over. I am glad that everyone else is having a good time at least. I thought there'd be a number of people needing to vent, but I am glad there isn't.

If someone does need to vent though, this is the thread for it 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I'm sorry to hear that, that is really unfortunate. You're right though, at least the year is almost over. It sucks that all you got was a gag-gift, most people give a real gift along with their gag-gift.

I'm sorry Oopsie, hopefully things get better.
Dru
GRR That sounds terrible. I'm sorry to hear this . My present to you is a big hug so I hope it fits  If not I can give you the receipt if you want to exchange it 

I'm sure you made your children s Christmas special by being there even if you didn't have much contact with them. And Christmas is all about them (even if some of us feel like kids inside too ) so if they were happy then you should be thankful for that. Good riddance to the rest of it as its not that important. Just move on and hopefully next year for Christmas you will be hanging out with a different crowd and have a super duper fantastic Christmas!!!!

joanne_s
Kudos for making the attempt as the message will I'm sure get though to them.
All you can do is be there for your kids even if the other adults are being somewhat less than adult themselves.
Sadly the kids can't do much about who has them.(sigh)
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
OopsiePanty

GRR That sounds terrible. I'm sorry to hear this . My present to you is a big hug so I hope it fits  If not I can give you the receipt if you want to exchange it 

I'm sure you made your children s Christmas special by being there even if you didn't have much contact with them. And Christmas is all about them (even if some of us feel like kids inside too ) so if they were happy then you should be thankful for that. Good riddance to the rest of it as its not that important. Just move on and hopefully next year for Christmas you will be hanging out with a different crowd and have a super duper fantastic Christmas!!!!  

No such luck on a reciept, but oh well. And yes, for example my gifts were the only ones which made the girls outright scream and squeel (it'll be funny to watch since it was recorded). And yes I know I made it special for everyone else, but as you say yourself, Christmas is about kids and well I'm a kid. So it was very, very, very hard to be mature with the BS going on. I had to actually disassociate pretty hard the last 20 minutes I was there to avoid acting my age .

I went back there later because one of them asked me to do them a favor and so, what the **** I did. When I arrived the only silver lining to the day was that the two youngest of the three kids, one of them had colored me a picture and the other gave me his extreemly large candycane (which they each got one of in their stalkings) because they both realized how crap I had been treated. Sadly it was a 6 and 4 year old who saw this, with everyone older and more mature then them being so selfish on this holiday that they were willingly blind to it.

Every year I have a small Christmas dream, this year it was to show them a sound and light show lasting just under 3 minutes I spent up till 2am finishing to show them. And all I wanted was three minutes of their attention. That's it. Why the heck can't I even get a small Christmas wish like that?

Thank you though everyone else, I am being a little hounded to get off the pc after waiting about 40 minutes patiently to use it to do this one post which I had to speed type in three (lol a re-accuring number) minutes. Sorry for any typos more than usual.

*hugs*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.

Baby Butch
Thats a real drag, Oopsie Panty. It sound like those people are not very considerate. Don't they know you are a little girl.
I usually get depressed around Christmas. I am single with no children and my immediate family is always going somewhere.
No cards or phone calls from anyone. I did get invited to my sister Rosies, husbands, family get together. They serve a large
dinner for about 30. Dec. 27, I will go to my fathers for an after Christmas dinner and exchange gifts. I guess my point is that
I want to celebrate and enjoy Christmas on Christmas. I have not recieved or given a gift so far. Since my sisters in Tennessee
did not even call, I called them. I sent them Johnny Mathis, 50 years Christmas Celebration. Great Christmas music. I also had my
father and stepmom over Christmas eve for a prime rib dinner. So all is well anyway, I took the initiative and it paid off.

Smiles from Baby Butch  
I think cute little girls should be spoiled!
wittle_bwittany
ok now thats just horrible! if you took the time, effort and money to put together a decent christmas gift for them then they should at least have given you a desent christmas perriod, even with out the gift. its not right to treat someone like that, especially when they dont treat you anything like that.i hate people sometimes, there too blinded by other peoples abnormalitys to see that there a really good person.i think you should make copies of the christmas tape and send it to all of them. maybe they'll finally see how terrible and left out they treated you.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

OopsiePanty

ok now thats just horrible! if you took the time, effort and money to put together a decent christmas gift for them then they should at least have given you a desent christmas perriod, even with out the gift. its not right to treat someone like that, especially when they dont treat you anything like that.i hate people sometimes, there too blinded by other peoples abnormalitys to see that there a really good person.i think you should make copies of the christmas tape and send it to all of them. maybe they'll finally see how terrible and left out they treated you.  

I forced a large drama blow out today and (not literally) smashed three heads together verbally after I confirmed that I was gonna be taking care of my oldest next week (until my job starts at the end) and then two hours after that I got a call saying it wasn't gonna happen. This has been a plan, a month in the making. I really, really pushed the line, but in the end I did show three of the adults that what they had done and were doing were really ****** up especially because I didn't even get to interact with them (the kids) on Christmas and because I had a whole line of things planned for the oldest and I to do together and had gone though quite a lot of planning...and well kinda had my hopes up. One thing I pointed out is that 4 of the last 5 planned overnighters they had knocked me out of the picture and had her spend the night at either my ex's or her grandmothers because they asked AFTER, sometimes a week after I had my plans in ink on our callanders. And I told them that no matter what they said, if she didn't come over next week I would no longer consider my ex-mother-in-law's family as part of my own with the exception of the kids and my ex-mother-in-law beause of their lies (one time one of the kids badly needed medical attention andwas going to the hospital and they didn't tell me because they knew I would drive right over there!) and deciete and general lack of respect for me.

In the end they relented, but I with people could just not be selfish in the first place and all take their turn. I sure seem to be able to, it doesn't take anyone more experienced than a literal child to be able to do that. Why is it so much harder for adults?

If you are wondering why I seemed a little disconnected the other day Britt, christmas morning was why. But well I wasn't gonna mention it to get you down. You have enough cares right now on your own plate. Thank you though for you words of kindness.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.