Christmas Wishes What,s Your,s
Games CHRISTMAS wishes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Christmas is almost here . So what,s have all you gurl,s got on your LIST for this year ??? I,m wishing for a white & wonderful one . giggles , I do want some new fancy PINK PLASTIC PANTIES lot,s of lace and Puffy , giggles , I just Wuv them    Tell me what your all wishing for !!!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Last Post
25 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
***Sighs***

Books, DVDs, music ... but nothing along sissy lines. Everyone knows, but the subject is still private and rarely talked about except with my fiancee, but she would rather encourage me to wear sexy male clothes, if there are such things ... so I shall just have to hope someone thinks to get me a clothing voucher (not impossible).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
prissyprincess

***Sighs***

Books, DVDs, music ... but nothing along sissy lines. Everyone knows, but the subject is still private and rarely talked about except with my fiancee, but she would rather encourage me to wear sexy male clothes, if there are such things ... so I shall just have to hope someone thinks to get me a clothing voucher (not impossible).  

Santa has cummed early just for you dear   don,t spand it all in one place , giggles enjoy !!!! Merri Christmas !!!!  

DeuxExLolitaDollie
*1994 Fender Jag-Stang. With the Tune-o-matic bridge, EMG pickups and left handed of course. Olympic White with the red pick guard.

*1969 Marshall 100 Watt Stack with a Big Muff pedal.

*One of Mana's dresses

*The winning numbers to Powerball

*A Jukebox

*A pink and black Flannel

*A boob job

*A cute Alice in Wonderland-like babygirl dress with matching rhumba panties and blue pacifier.
Andreea
Goshies ... It looks as if nothing will tear me away from the shops for days after I set foot in America.   Although with a million I might just be tempted to go the full distance and ask some highly skilled surgeon to make me even more feminine than mere clothes can achieve.

**Wistfully wonders how nice, if shocking, if might be to wake up on Christmas day with real c-cups, pouty lips, and other, less printable amendments   **
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

prissyprincess

*1994 Fender Jag-Stang. With the Tune-o-matic bridge, EMG pickups and left handed of course. Olympic White with the red pick guard.

*One of Mana's dresses

*A Jukebox

*A boob job

*A cute Alice in Wonderland-like babygirl dress with matching rhumba panties and blue pacifier.  

HHHH mmm !!! Santa,s not sure if you,ve been a good gurly to get all of those thing,s deary ?? I guess he,ll need convincing !!!!  
prissyprincess

Goshies ... It looks as if nothing will tear me away from the shops for days after I set foot in America.   Although with a million I might just be tempted to go the full distance and ask some highly skilled surgeon to make me even more feminine than mere clothes can achieve.

**Wistfully wonders how nice, if shocking, if might be to wake up on Christmas day with real c-cups, pouty lips, and other, less printable amendments   **  

giggles , W O W !!! what would we do here at S.K. with Andreea in "C" cup,s ? prissy,s eye,s would be so red from wooking at you dear , giggles , but it would be very pleasant , indeed . 

rainbow24
I want snow on christmas.
I'm wishing for Pretty dress, White Christmas, girl clothes and a Pretty girl with long hair.
Love & kisses
littlegirl_inside

I guess my biggest Christmas wish would be to spend it as a nine year old girl. I love the adverts for dollies and toys that flood the airwaves this time of year and I dream that I could wake up in my little girls bedroom and rub my eyes as I oogle all the lovely presents.

I loved Christmas as a child, it held a magical charm that has not left me, although as a reluctant 'adult' and for the world a 'guy' Christmas seems to be about anything but magic. Having said that, I adore giving presents so a Christmas wish would be that everyone is happy with my choices lol.

But this year I shall be wishing on the brightest star that sissies and those that love and care for us everywhere, find the happiness they truly deserve.

XXX
Samantha

~cliques~

Kana-Chan
I want world peace!

See I'm not selfish so I get more stuff  

click to go to my website!
prissyprincess

I want world peace!

See I'm not selfish so I get more stuff    

I know that Santa is smiling dear , Every one here I,m sure wants World Peace !!! God Bless You dear We all Wuv you too !!!   Merry Christmas !!!

prissyprincess

*One of Mana's dresses

*A Jukebox

*A boob job

Santa say,s wear this My sweet wittle dear  
prissyprincess

I guess my biggest Christmas wish would be to spend it as a nine year old girl. I love the adverts for dollies and toys that flood the airwaves this time of year and I dream that I could wake up in my little girls bedroom and rub my eyes as I oogle all the lovely presents.

I loved Christmas as a child, it held a magical charm that has not left me, although as a reluctant 'adult' and for the world a 'guy' Christmas seems to be about anything but magic. Having said that, I adore giving presents so a Christmas wish would be that everyone is happy with my choices lol.

But this year I shall be wishing on the brightest star that sissies and those that love and care for us everywhere, find the happiness they truly deserve.

XXX  

Is this close dear ??   Have a very Merry Christmas !!~!

littlegirl_inside

Awwwww prissyprincess you know me so well lol. Yes that's me!! I love dresses like that and wish and wish and wish I could wear them everyday!

Big *hugs* x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

rainbow24
I want anything I wish for Something.
Love & kisses

PinkPlasticPanties
Well it is already snowing here, that is an Alice in Wonderland dress I am wearing there in my avatar and I HAVE lots of pink plastic panties. I want a new big stuffed bear, and I want all the Sissy's here to find the love they so clearly deserve. *hugs*
rainbow24
I want good Stuff I dream for wear a pink dress and other thing.
Love & kisses

prissyprincess

I want good Stuff I dream for wear a pink dress and other thing.  

Santa is Smiling for you sweetie , You,ll be very happy on Christmas Day I,m sure . I,ve phoned in to E.T. too !!!   
rainbow24
i wish wear a dress with diaper and magic charm too.
Love & kisses

SissyJessy
A quick, easy and painless sex change would be nice ^_^

prissyprincess

Santa,s not sure your really a sissy , giggles , Lot,s of people wish for just that . But to so atleast for now . Alast we,ll just have to do it the hard way . Nice wish tough .  

michellebaby
i wish i had a feminine face :(
that would be the greatest present.
Loli-Misty
I keep being bad hoping Santa will get mad at me and change my gender... hehe

Kvetinka

I would love if I could change my age.
babie
oh i got that stuff plus toys to feel girlie
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.