PG Christmas Selection
Me, in my red velvet dress, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties, and baby reins.
Posted on
Christmas Selection  - Me, in my red velvet dress, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties, and baby reins., Sissy dress,plastic pants,harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion Christmas Selection  - Me, in my red velvet dress, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties, and baby reins., Sissy dress,plastic pants,harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Christmas Selection  - Me, in my red velvet dress, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties, and baby reins., Sissy dress,plastic pants,harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Christmas Selection  - Me, in my red velvet dress, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties, and baby reins., Sissy dress,plastic pants,harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
A kind of belated Christmas selection.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

deedeesissy
Very nice pics, sweetie. It looks like you are thoroughly enjoying your velvet dress and big wet nappy! (nice matching socks too) 

Baby Puss
@ deedeesissy
  yes, had a fine time. Thanks! 
lil sissie
There sure is one adorable little sissy with a beautiful red velvet dress on in these pictures 
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  tee hee, (kicks imaginary pebble) that’s me! 
Lol, thanks lil sissie.

Baby Butch
Spectacular Christmas display photo shoot. The red velvet dress is a classic! Looks even better with the diaper, plastic pants, petticoat, bra, and the much needed baby reins. : )

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  thank you for saying so. The hard part, is getting all the right parts together. Sometimes, I know what I want, finding that one article, in the many storage bins, become a real quest! 😲
kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Oh wow! - you look incredible honey. Christmas or not, any day is a good day to wear such a wonderful outfit. The dress and pettis are perfect and I just love the yellow plastic panties - such a lovely contrast and makes them stand out even more. Gotta say, I adore those reins - wearing pretty baby girls clothes is always lovely but being imprisoned in them... oh my! xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thank you Kay! That is one of my favorite dresses, it feels so good when I wear it. And the petticoats, are so cool and tingly! Mommy loves, having my thick diapered bottom stand out, so it’s no wonder she had those plastic panties in mind for me. I have to admit to, a love hate relationship with wearing reins. I do like how they kinda hug me, and when mommy has the leash, it’s a very solid connection between us both. But, I don’t like how silly I look, and how I can’t always go where I want to. I really don’t think I need them, I’m big enough! But again, mommy thinks they look cute on me, and she doesn’t want me out of control. Especially if, I’m naughty. Then, it’s the harness, leash, and little hand restricters. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.