Christmas Diaper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Kelsey stood in the living room, trying to get the feeling of how magical Christmas was when she was a kid. However, as she pulled her diaper up to her waist, she suddenly couldn't help making sure that her stocking wasn't the only thing that was full . . .
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb

What do you mean "where did I get these?" These were under the tree. Presents addressed to me! They came from santa. They are exactly what I asked for too. You can't have them. Come one stepp closer and I'll poopie ! I mean it..........too late. Looks like now there is a present for you 

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
Apparently Santa doesn't like it when children grow up and he doesn't get to give them presents because they think there parents give it too them. So Santa decided to give them different present this year.  

After being forced into her diaper Chritsy stared at her stepmother camera with hate. The christmas trip to the mountains had gone horribly wrong.

"I suggest you open up the rest of your little baby presents Christy, you don't want your frinds to see these cute pictures of you, right? That's what I though, honey. Now let's see what pretty dresses I got for you this year!"
Baby Akuto
Apparently Santa brought you diapers, so you can be a good little girl. If your good, maybe next year he'll bring you a skirt to hide your diaper.

levellexx
santa brought me a diapered girl! god i most of been really good this year!
diapered sissy
goood piccy i love it

dr.heather

Jenny made a special wish on the star on the top of the tree for her christmas to be as fun as they used to be. Next thing she knew she lost all of her grown up clothes and was left in a diaper.
prissyprincess
    thats so CUTE dear got an extra load do you deary come here mommy will get you all changed , giggles , first we need a pic .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Shadowstar
oh thanks guys thsi was jsut waht iasked for now yo uope nyour presant and we cvna al lbe babies together
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
babySeph
thats a very merry christmas

jamiesissy
that looks like a fun xmas
stefficapri
lovely and full mmmmmmmmmm

pueblo1234
Micheals mom always wanted a baby girl, unfortunatley it came at his expense
jamiesissy
I would love to fill a diaper now

ky_girlieboy
i would also
Lil Girl Kim
The suggestions had told her to do it, but Cathy was quite unaware who had put those diapers underneath the tree - let alone of the immense urge she felt to put them on. She was going to spend Christmas happy and wet, because there were more diapers where that'd come from!

Mommy: "It looks like I got my Christmas wish! Santa gave me my baby girl back."
BobOnFire
on chrismas jenny mom found out there was some poop under the tree and it was not from a snowman

tzinho
I cant see the picture too I cant see the picture too lool
Pussy slave
I bet mommy would like to see that

diaper39
oh ya fill that diaper
BabyBarby
hehe thats so cute! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Usagi-Baby
Tee hee, I was trying to help Mommy fill the stockings by the chimney, but oopsie, I think I filled something else instead. ;) 

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
rockstar
Christmas is my Favoritest time of the year! The only thing better than mommy taping me into soft thick diapers when I go to bed is waking up christmas morning soaked and soiled! My present to mommy is always a fully used diaper,and her present to me is a fresh change. I love my mommy and I love my diapers

rockstar
Some traditions are forever. Since you were a little baby, Mommy has always diapered you up for the night before Christmas. She told you it was so you would't go to the bathroom and scare off Santa, but you both knew diapers were too important to give up. You might be bigger, but your protection is just as important. And now there are new traditions, too. Mommy always has so many presents waiting for you under the tree, including  a new bag of diapers, but you've gotten into the habit of leaving Mommy a few presents of your own, underneath your diapers.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.