PG 13 Christmas Cappies
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Baby Butch. Two cappies and a card in this thread.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KS
Cute BB! Merry Christmas to you and happy New year too!
sillybear
Aww that is so cut, Merry Christmas!

sissydina218
wonderful Christmas morning for you butch, hope it happens for you.
shaughn
great work. merry christmas everyone 

Baby Butch
Nice to see the comments on my Christmas cappies!

Have a great day and don't forget to be good. : )
baby5522
Cold Hands Warm Heart

Baby Butch, I love the captions, and I am truly and deeply sorry that I have not been able to comment on your other work.

It has been so cold of lately, not even my portable heater can help to keep them warm and the cold makes my hands ache in a bad way. All of Christmas and right through to New Year it has for me been cold every single day, where I have had to wear thick thermal gloves, which I can't type type while wearing them and problems with getting a dry mouth has prevented me from using the voice recognition program.

Over all, I have not had a happy Christmas or New Year sorry to say. Pleas no think I am ignoring you Baby Butch, I type this message/comment to you while I can do so. You know that in any other circumstances, I would not miss commenting on your work, I love what you do.

You are always loved. I may have cold hands, but I have a Big Warm Heart. I will message you when I can. My portable heater is now broke, so I can't use it. I wish for the winter weather to pass quickly.

Love, hugs & kisses.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
I was about to send an email to find out how you are. I logged in here first and see you are still around. I did figure you to be having problems with your hands.

No heater really sucks, get warm and better soon. I hurt my right shoulder a few weeks ago and have been feeling a lot of pain myself. Need to get to a doctor since it still hurts.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Prissie
Amy, may things soon get better for you. Its going to be cold for a while, unfortunately. Please, keep in touch with us on Sissykiss if you can. Hopefullly this bitter cold won't last as long this year as it did last.

Curtsies and love in the best Little Girl tradition,
   Prissie

baby5522
@ Prissie
  Prissie, fank you for the comment, it is much apperciated. Unfortunately yes here in the UK, it is going to be quite cold for some time. I will keep warm and keep in touch here too.

Hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Prissie
Three sisters? Would that we could all be so lucky! :)

In addition to diapers, may they give their only brother (in the biological sense, that is) lots of pretty skirts and tops and dresses and frilly panties and tights and feminine shoes, and dress him (oooppps, its now her) up for a tea party with the other girls on the block.

Peace and Luv and best wishes for 2015,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Best wishes to you Prissie. I did grow up with 3 sisters and wet the bed. On occasions when I was little I played a little girly boy dress up. : )

I was the youngest of the children and was dominated a bit by girls. I always hated it when they had a slumber party and I had to go stay at a friends house.

On the positive side my buddy had a cute sister who ended up being a cheerleader in junior and senior high. She was fun to wrestle with in her short nightgown. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.