~*ChristieLuv*~ is the BEST!!!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
mes finds ~*ChristieLuv*~ art works thes best mes woves tos makes wallpapers fors mes computers froms hers works. aww fumbs ups its jsut sos sweets ands cutes ands makes mes computers haves ans babyish feels. fanks fors the gweats pickies.

>cheerycheery
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Why thank you dear! *blushes* I'm so glad you like them! Making AB cappies are my absolute fave!

baby_alicep
yous verys goodies ats its toos. mes woves the pics awones. thens the cappys makes thems evens beters.

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckings fumbs*

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww thankies!
sisbabe
thats right

levellexx
id have to agree   hehe   ur pics on here are one of the reasons i finaly registered so i could say how good they are (wow that kinda sounds weird lol) 
babyginagirl
Pease pease pease Christie could you make ME'S a sweet adorable BABY GIRL one for me's puter???? 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.