cheerleaders
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Besides being a baby girl my other favorite thing is to be a cheerleader.Any other cheerleaders out there? I have 2 uniforms.one is red,white and blue , with the sweater and skirt. The second is sleeveless top with matching skirt it is maroon and gold.Ialso have the bloomers for both. 
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BrianGirl
No I don't, but it's something I want very much. Where have you gotten yours? I'v been looking at some stuff in thrift stores and around halloween time.
~*Christie Luv*~
I've always dreamt of being the sexy cheerleader girl too! Cuz getting to wear those short flared skirts while being excited & perky is lots of fun! They look even more adorable in piglies!

I don't have any outfit but I'd love to get some. Does anyone know a fab place to get some? I wonder if there is any in pink and white! They would go perfect with frilly panties or a diaper!  

tabitha
my uniforms were used. bought at thrift store. i have also seen new uniforms in a variety of colors on cheerleader supply sites.
Hi girls, 
I agree with ChristieLuv, it would be wonderful to wear one of those short skirts and have piglies, sigh!

SissyFlowerGirl
I got my uniform from Ebay

tabitha
ordered dallas cowboy's cheerleader uniform, with the white gogo boots. and tight white shorts, can't wait. 

LG_stephy
i like the school girl uniform myself. its so cute (and none of you can deny that...)
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
tabitha
Got my cowboys' cheerleader uniform,it is so cute and sexy. I hot rolled my hair in a 70's style,with blue eye shadow and hot pink lip gloss. the short white hot pants shorts are so fine with the high white gogo boots and fringe top with the blue stars. this is so fun.

Ooooh OOoohhh I'm a cheerweadew! At weast I weawwy weawwy wanna be! I just wuv to be aww peppy an happy bouncy giggle an weaw dose cute outfits an have my haiw in piggy taiws! Giggle I'm gonna make my next outfit be a cheerweadew so I can have wotsa fun! G-O T-E-A-M! 
My sister was a cheerleader for years and once they had an extra outfit because one of the girls quit orsomething. So anyways it was my size, I wore it all the time! If I had the figure I'd definitely wear the outfit ^_^ I even used to join the squad once in a while for a cheer or two, my sister thought it was adorable MUCHO FUN!

LG_stephy
aww ur so lucky...wish i had an outfit i could use    
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Kadya
:-)

The 'ideal' of a cheerleader is indeed great...
Bit pitty that many of the girls become cheerleader to 'do' the whole squad.....

Originally posted by Kadya
:-)

The 'ideal' of a cheerleader is indeed great...
Bit pitty that many of the girls become cheerleader to 'do' the whole squad.....  

Does that mean what i think it means?
diaperlover
2 4 6 8 Who do we appreciate?

Kadya
yes, it does mean what you think it means :-)
Brian
All girls want to cheerleaders at sometime don't they?

Maybe it's thought of being near the Jocks!

MommyScarlet
Now there is an adorable outfit idea for my sissy abie. I wonder what she will think when she has to do cheers for my friends and show us how cute she is. 

yani
being a cheerleader wold be great.... i love using pantis and a a little skirt....  
tamie
 The forced very sissy cheerleader theme is great!I also like the idea of being forced to be the cute sissy mascot!When our team loses the mascot gets punished by the other team!

Qj3ster
I would love it
cassandra
Possibly 1950's style to conceal the restrictive undergarments? 

pippa
I never wanted to be a cheerleader.

But if only I could have been a drum majorette ... *sigh*
kipr
Sissy's already have little Pom Poms!

Jay804
Thank God for cheerleaders!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.