XXX Check out my new custom sailor suit dress!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I contacted my favorite ebay seamstress and contracted her to make me a custom sailor suit and matching plastic panties.
It took a while, because I couldn't find the exact style that I liked anywhere on the web. Eventually, I put some ideas together and the two of us through emails and pics worked out the final design.

Rather than have shorts or a diaper cover, I wanted to see the plastic on the outside so I had regular white plastic panties lined at the waist and legs with pink lace, then I had her put matching ruffles across the top of the seat.

Note, the pattern you see on the panties is actually a nursery print diaper cover I have on underneath--the white plastic panties are partially see-thru.

Mommy says I look like the cutest sissy sailor afloat!  

Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

SindyLu
so sweet this dress darling i love this
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
sissyLarissa
yes absolutely awesome :) who made it (link) ??? and where you get your cute pink maryjanes
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

Cdbaby23
So adorable! And I love the shoes^^
Little Bo Peep
Adorable Sailor Dress, love the pastel pink satin ribbon detail, and the pink Swiss dot fabric. I'll have to show you some pictures of my home sewn Pink Candy Stripe Sailor dress and matching frilly plastic lined panties.

Do please tell us who your favoured seamstress is.

where you get your cute pink maryjanes  

My guess would be right here:

http://www.sissykissboutique.com/shoes-and-boots/mary-jane-lockable-big-size

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

Baby Bobby__
Hi Little Bo Peep,

You are right on the money about the shoes--I just got them a few days ago. I love the way they go with my sissy outfits! Also, my left foot is slightly longer than my right and they give you the option to order in different sizes--pretty cool!

The seller/seamstress that makes my stuff is Binkies & Bows on eBay, although her real name is Carol. She is fantastic and very reasonably priced. I paid $65 for the dress and alteration of the panties.

Incidentally, she is also the one who did the custom embroidery on my jammies, putting the script 'bed wetter in training' on one of them.
Baby Butch
Nice baby outfit, I like the sailor dress in pink. The rumba type panties came out nice, I thought they were baby print plastic at first. I also like the Mary Janes and socks.

sissywanabe2
How many diapers are you wearing ?
Good golly must be 20 or more ?
Talk about a walk (waddle) like penguins !
Just love that shorten hem line exposing the pretties underneath !
Only thing I see missing is pretty PINK restraining mittens to prevent
you from getting out of your fantasy !
Oh any maybe a paci-gag if you are a protester !
Must not complain about the fabulous fantasy you have created for yourself !

swb2
sissywanabe2
If searching for a dress and diaper cover assembly like this:

SEARCH - - - ADULT BABY DRESSES
A lot of good stuff here - - -

LINK on ebay:

Adult Baby Sissy PRETTY LITTLE PLAY DRESS Set w/ Diaper C...

Listing should be viewed sometime in the next 4-6 weeks otherwise it goes
off the search radar.

Another way to check for the work of the seller Binkies & Bows is do a search for
the seller: binkies_n_bows

swb2

Baby Bobby__

How many diapers are you wearing ?
Good golly must be 20 or more ?
Talk about a walk (waddle) like penguins !

Actually, it's just one. These are my custom cloth diapers which are both very thick and super soft. You can find how I make them here;
http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/13731-Bobby-s-diapers
bedwetter41
Bobby:

You've done it again -- a perfect outfit for you! It is just SO sissy -- and SO babyish -- and also kinda girlie. I hope I don't hurt your feelings when I say, you are SO not a man!
I am a big fan, though. You rock.

Bobbie

plasticJanice
Yes, indeed, once again you've succeeded in sissy baby cuteness! You look A-dorable; the see-thru panties and little pink shoes are my favorites!
SissyDesiree
Your friend did a lovely job. I really like the way your dress shows off your thick diaper, and your pink shoes are cute.
- Sissy Desiree

Staciie
I'm jealous. I would love to be dressed up and diapered just like you Bobby. I want to be humilated by a mommy =)

Baby Bobby__

I'm jealous. I would love to be dressed up and diapered just like you Bobby. I want to be humilated by a mommy =)  

Yes, I am super fortunate...I guess all the stars have aligned in my life. Not many sissies have the good fortune to have their Mommy call them on her way home and say 'I'm going to sissify you tonight--my boyfriend is coming over and I want you dressed appropriately before he arrives'...
Alexainblue
The shoes are extremely adorable :)

Baby Bobby__

The shoes are extremely adorable :)  

I just picked up the same ones in white--they are SOOO adorable and now I have something that really compliments my yellow outfits.

Btw, for those of you that didn't know, the company that sells these cute sissy shoes offers them in different sizes within a pair. For instance, my left foot is slightly longer than my right so I was able to get two different sizes from left to right, and at no extra cost.  
TiresiasRex

Actually, it's just one. These are my custom cloth diapers which are both very thick and super soft. You can find how I make them here;
http://www.sissykiss.com/forum/threads/13731-Bobby-s-diapers  

Dear Bobby: Thank you for posting this link again. Every time I see one of your new outfits, a) I am envious (dratted deadly sin) and b) I have to go back and find the original thread of yours wherein you give us the most important detail for any self-respecting and stylish sissybaby:

THE EXTRA THICK DIAPER!

No sissybaby outfit is complete without it!

So, one more: Thank you for sharing this into (and your creativity) with us.

Now come on, fellow sissy babies! Take Bobby's instructions and make those thick diapers a reality! Perhaps we can have a comparison thread: who looks the best in the "BabyBobby Custom Fit Diaper" (TM). But I digress.

You continue to inspire us all, BB. Blessings to you. 

P.S. The second photo above is my favorite. I can imagine myself in your place, curtseying before your Mommy/s boyfriend...and noticing that growing bulge forming in his pants....and that hungry look in his eyes...

Baby Bobby__
Lol--I like your devious imagination!

But you're right--a nice, thick diaper is at the heart of every sissy's wardrobe. One thing I may not have mentioned is that my diapers have a bit of give to them, which prevents them from being stiff and rubbing you the wrong way. I wear mine for hours and hours at a time and only reluctantly take them off--that's how wonderfully soft and comfy they are.

Yet another advantage of them is that they can be made into any shape and size you like. This is a big advantage if some of your panties are different sizes.
TiresiasRex

Lol--I like your devious imagination!

But you're right--a nice, thick diaper is at the heart of every sissy's wardrobe. One thing I may not have mentioned is that my diapers have a bit of give to them, which prevents them from being stiff and rubbing you the wrong way. I wear mine for hours and hours at a time and only reluctantly take them off--that's how wonderfully soft and comfy they are.

Yet another advantage of them is that they can be made into any shape and size you like. This is a big advantage if some of your panties are different sizes.  

Glad you liked my wicked imagination, kind sir. Also happy to see a few of us naughty babies are night-owls (it's just past midnight here in Maryland, 1/28)...I just sent a note to Baby Butch as well.

I have not yet created one of your custom-made diaper designs, Baby Bobby....I blame it on laziness and a rather full schedule of late. However, I sense that this year things will change, and I will indulge my ABDL fantasies with a greater intensity...and imagination!

Pleasant dreams, wherever you may be....(and I do recall a very sweet story wherein you DID enjoy your first taste of the boyfriend's cock....)

Sissybaby Thuthy
Amazing cute outfit!

I have the same shoes, and I agree they're lovely. What I haven't found though are white ankle socks in large sizes. Where do you get yours? I would need them size 44-46 (10-11) and it's hard to find anything that size.

I bought my foam and cheese cloth, and I'm going to try and make my own nappy Baby Bobby style!

Baby Bobby__

Amazing cute outfit!

I have the same shoes, and I agree they're lovely. What I haven't found though are white ankle socks in large sizes. Where do you get yours? I would need them size 44-46 (10-11) and it's hard to find anything that size.

I bought my foam and cheese cloth, and I'm going to try and make my own nappy Baby Bobby style!

I think Mommy got those school girl socks for me...

Let me know how your diaper comes out. Don't forget to pair it with some soft plastic panties!  

Sissybaby Thuthy

I think Mommy got those school girl socks for me...

Let me know how your diaper comes out. Don't forget to pair it with some soft plastic panties!    

Will do! plastic panties are important, I usually double them up with some satin panties on top for extra protection and sissyness. :)
I will have to take some pictures one day when I can get around to it.

I also found some white tights too in large sizes that are good for covering up ugly legs!

sissykirsty
Awww you look so cute, I love the dress and panties.
Sissy Kirsty

ruffle_kitty
sooooo CUTE i would love to have a dress like that
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.