cheap ruffle panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I came across Ruffle Hipster Panties at the Fashionbug for 2.99 each. The colors that are on sale are pink, baby blue, and lavendar ( just the colors I want)  Im gonna get em.

http://fashionbug.lanebryant.com/sale/panties/ruffle-hipster-panties/5198c14756p59689/index.pro?Mstor=1&Mrsavf=Brand&Mrsavf=Size&Mrsavf=Color&Mpos=1&Mrsaa=*&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mfsort=Price+%28Ascending%29&Mcatn=Panties&Mcatpn=Sale&Mcatg=category_root&Mcatp=cat_5198%401&Mcat=14756%401

just wanted to add Fashion Bug is a store that has larger sizes for plus size women and very crossdresser/trans friendly. Because they have larger sizes I just thought I am sure these panties and maybe others would be great over diapers. I didnt see any that are even close to this cute but Im sure there are some other choices too.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Loriel
Such a nice find! Those are very nice looking panties!
Baby Butch
Nice find, lots of stuff on sale.

ciaraanne
I bought the greener version of those when they were $6 each pair. Now I can order more, yay! Thankies!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.