R In Charge
Females rule and dominate sissy males. Some like to spank.
Posted on
In Charge - Females rule and dominate sissy males. Some like to spank., Punish,Boss,Panty,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings In Charge - Females rule and dominate sissy males. Some like to spank., Punish,Boss,Panty,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
In Charge - Females rule and dominate sissy males. Some like to spank., Punish,Boss,Panty,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
In Charge - Females rule and dominate sissy males. Some like to spank., Punish,Boss,Panty,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
What cappie is best?
All Smiles
2 votes
Mistress
1 votes
Panties
1 votes
Punished
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Love them cappies Baby Butch! I went with “Punished”. What could be more fun then that, and I might just learn something. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Sounds great Baby Puss, glad to hear you love the cappies. Punished appears to be the favorite in the polls.
SissyBabyPet
Unfortunately I could not pick one. Sorry about that Baby Butch. That said, they captions are well liked, and so very different and I like that too, very much.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I try to come up with something different once in a while. There are many ways to write the captions so I use several of them. Thanks for commenting!

sissybabysamantha2
ll very good cappies but i will go for punished. I also like smiles as well so if i could be spanked before being plugged and nappied and put in the crib that would be my dream      

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I see you like the best parts of 2 captions. I hope your dream comes true. Have a nice day, appreciate the comment. : )
lil sissie
 What great cappies  I liked punished the best
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hello and thanks for the kind words Lil Sissie. Punished gets another vote!

Pink Balloon
Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Yaa, one vote for Mistress. You never know what might happen in that dungeon! It sounds good so far and Mistress is pretty.
shamrock
all I can say they all good baby butch  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 THANK YOU for saying they are all good SHAMROCK. : )

mistysshamrock
baby butch ,,,,,,  I like you know all your do are real good and I someone told me you doing a story again and when are you going post it

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 Thank you Mistysshamrock for the compliment. I will post the first part of my new story in about an hour or before that. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.