character panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi everyone, I am a middle sized sissy around 34-36 waist with a more athletic type body, does anyone know who sells character panties like Barbie, CareBears, My little Pony and Disney Princesses etc that would fit a sissy my size. I would like to try to buy a little girls size 8 (that is the highest size in canada with those type of characters) but I don't want to waste my money if they don't fit at least a little......
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Femme Boy
I recommend amazon.com, they have character panties and they have Hane's Barbie panties available up to a size 10 in a three pack.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
sissyinplastic
thank you, i have seen the size 10s, amazon sounds cool, same with the character dipaers and pullups, I can't find any in my size......thnx again

vs-boygirl
So what would a size 10 be the equivalent to? Im assuming that there girls sizes so would that be a medium in womens? Anyone tried them or know of sizes?
diaprbayb

~cliques~

petticoatedboy
Those lil girl panties are pure heaven. 
diaprbayb

Those lil girl panties are pure heaven.   

If you are talking about my posts, they are big girl panties. I got them at WAL-MART. Yesterday I was in there looking for something else so I checked. they now have HAPPY BUNNY & Carebear panties now too. 

~cliques~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.