R Cell 1 - 6
Poor Tom is crossdressed and gets taken advantage of by a fake police woman.
Posted on
Cell 1 - 6 - Poor Tom is crossdressed and gets taken advantage of by a fake police woman., Spanking,Crossdress,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Cell 1 - 6 - Poor Tom is crossdressed and gets taken advantage of by a fake police woman., Spanking,Crossdress,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Cell 1 - 6 - Poor Tom is crossdressed and gets taken advantage of by a fake police woman., Spanking,Crossdress,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Cell 1 - 6 - Poor Tom is crossdressed and gets taken advantage of by a fake police woman., Spanking,Crossdress,Dominate,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
Would you like to be Tom?
YES
11 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
The officer is totally aware of how much I am beginning to like MY bottom spankie,as something is beginning to come to attention.The officer begins to laugh as I begin to cry,just like the girl I so want to be!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Sounds exciting to me!
Baby Puss
How much you want to bet, as soon as Tom gets released, he's right back in! He's a repeat offender, probably habitual?   

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Your comment is amusing, giggles. Habitual is likely!

sissyslutallie
hell to the uh yeah this is amazing the tom chick is cute to be honest 

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Tom has fancy panties and is wearing pantyhose too.
sissyslutallie
not to sound to gay either but i would search that tom chick every where strip him down to if i had to then spank her
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 The fake police woman might of done that later but did not leave any pictures. Glad this story is liked, made it a couple months ago.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 i wonder what id be like in a storie
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 A short story might be ok when I go back to making new stuff. Consecutive pictures are needed and I have both spanking and diaper images that go together. May have a few sissy dress up pics but not as many.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 use me in a short storie i wanna see what its like please
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 OK but it may be a few days before I make one. I do have leotard pictures if you want to go to dance class. Otherwise it is diaper, spanking, or cross dressing.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 leopard stoire please
*unowned allie*

lil sissie
 ok You caught me now hurry up with the spanking

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 I just made vote 8 for YES. I will take Tom's place but it sounds like there may be a line for that.
jessybaby
Only is someone knew where i was.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I know what you mean Jessybaby. The situation would have to be temporary regarding the Cell. Maybe Tom ends up dating he policewoman?

sissybabysamantha2
I would certainly like to be Tom. But if it was me the police woman would also discover I was wearing a nappy    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Interesting idea, she would likely pull the nappy down before the sparking. giggles.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.