Cedric the Sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is a Pinup from "Cedric the Sissy" a comic storyline from "Madame Zelda's Zoo of Perversion" my free webcomic. Be warned that this comic might not be as sweet as a lot of the material on this forum
http://madamezelda.smackjeeves.com/ make sure to click on the cedric the sissy button as not all of my comics have sissy themes.
Gallery Images by goodbunny2000
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dazey
I like your artistic style, although the actual subject matter is a bit too graphic for my tastes. I sense a strong R. Crumb influence. I'm sure you've heard that a million times before.
goodbunny2000

Lavander
Wow! Awesome stuff! Does it stop at cedric-the-sissy-7? I can't seem to get past that page. More of this please!

prissyprincess
   Maybe I can get the bunny to cum and play with me , giggles , I wikes it,s dear THX  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.