R CD TIME
Many males likie to crossdress and they enjoy doing this.
Posted on
CD TIME - Many males likie to crossdress and they enjoy doing this., Panties,Dominated,Sissy,Cane, Feminization,Hormones,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion CD TIME - Many males likie to crossdress and they enjoy doing this., Panties,Dominated,Sissy,Cane, Feminization,Hormones,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
CD TIME - Many males likie to crossdress and they enjoy doing this., Panties,Dominated,Sissy,Cane, Feminization,Hormones,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
CD TIME - Many males likie to crossdress and they enjoy doing this., Panties,Dominated,Sissy,Cane, Feminization,Hormones,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
Do you like to crossdress?
YES
14 votes
NO
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I voted, Yes, but not big girl stuff! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 OK - One YES if it is girls baby clothes.
lil sissie
yes but only  as a baby girl
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 OK - Two for YES if it is girls baby clothes.

shamrock
YES AND NO SORRY 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  You could be 3 for YES if it is girls baby clothes?
sissybabysamantha2
I am like everyone so far A yes if it is baby girl clothes   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Me too! Baby girl clothes are preferred.

sissydina218
vote for hormones, would love to live that way. also for not alone, brings back a lot of memories. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am glad you found some favorites among these. I can also relate to Not Alone. Have a great day!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.